PDA

View Full Version : FA Cup Draw

Numeric
03-12-2006, 04:24 PM
so, the Kopites have got Arse at Anfield, should be a good game...

hope there's plenty of drama and injuries...

:laughing:

United have got Villa at Old Trafford and Portsmouth face Wigan...

basslinejunkie
03-12-2006, 05:26 PM
good job we got a home draw

Insomnia
03-12-2006, 05:43 PM
Couldn't believe it when i saw the draw, still you have to beat the best to win trophies..

Will
04-12-2006, 02:33 AM
United have got Villa at Old Trafford

Let's hope there's plenty of drama and injuries in this one too! We've got them away in the Carling cup too, mad... I have a feeling our youngsters might upset the odds in the CC. I wonder when we play them away in the league...

Will
04-12-2006, 02:35 AM
Hmmm, we go to Anfield at the end of March in the league and 19th December in the CC...

nick_anarchy
04-12-2006, 09:37 AM
come on the kopites haha

interesting draw good to see we get a home game tho V villa shouldnt be a problem ....

Esox Lucius
04-12-2006, 01:13 PM
supporting the arse myself like lol

Will
05-12-2006, 07:23 AM
Yeah, I'm surprised Nick isn't too, must be a closet Pool fan coming from Elmsmere port or wherever it is!

Hopefully Villa can spring a surprise a la Southend though!

nick_anarchy
05-12-2006, 08:51 AM
Yeah, I'm surprised Nick isn't too, must be a closet Pool fan coming from Elmsmere port or wherever it is!

Hopefully Villa can spring a surprise a la Southend though!

yeh i must be .............

no will the fact is i hate arsenal more than any other team in any league , i cant stand wenger nor the little fannys u got playing for u the gk is a moaning prick and they all cheat more than ronaldo ( and thats saying somethin ) only good thing is i rate henry !!

why i want liverpool to beat u ... i like raffa if u were playin everton again i would want them to win ( but my reasons are different towards everton )

aslong as both teams get injurys and bookins im happy tho its not like u r both goin to do anything in the league is it ......

as for villa im not that arsed if they do i dont want to win the fa cup , not even the CL i want the league back at OT

278d7e64a374de26f==