PDA

View Full Version : Anyone knows this cool ViperXXL guy?!?

Anonymous
19-12-2002, 05:53 PM
I checked his Site out @ http://www.viperxxl.net

This guy makes cool hard music! His Setz always are hard and clear mixed! :shock:

I want to book from for several partys in Uk!

Any Infos bout that guy? What do you think?

TripleX
19-12-2002, 07:15 PM
pretty talented guy. he´s from hofheim\Germany.
i love his record on knedeep

Anonymous
19-12-2002, 09:55 PM
i love his record on knedeep

Yes I heard it (of course) I like B1 and B2 - also his new productions on the Website are very cool and hard hitting Stuff! But not on Vinyl, or?

But I want to know if anybody knows him - maybe he´s an Idiot or have horrible prices or both....

I don´t want to contact his Manager until I knew something more bout him cause the Gig will be BIG :D

so I found this Forum and maybe someone can gimme some more Infos!

He had great Gigz with Remus and other Big guys in the Scene, we also will book Remus for that Date.

So if you know something I maybe have to know pls contact me:

step_to_the_limits@postmaster.co.uk

Thx for ya help :!:

Anonymous
22-12-2002, 12:10 PM
viper is a stupid little guy, who trys everything to get famous. just search the web and you will see, that he wrote in nearly every techno guestbook or board about his booking agency and his mixing skills *lol*

DJAmok
22-12-2002, 01:47 PM
who are you to judge? this anti viper talk dont belong here, we got enough of that back at the usb (and I know thats where you came from). This board is no playground. Now leave

ViperXXL
08-01-2003, 01:44 AM
Everyone should make his own oppinion bout me!

I want to get more famous for sure - I think I´m good in spinning. Is that wrong to say? I dont think so.

So everyone can have a visit:

http://www.viperxxl.net

make your own oppinion bout my style and my mixing skillz. (Another way for the stupid little guy to get more famous :lol:)

saying I´m a stupid little guy is just..... have you speak with me personal? Do you know my school certification? Do you know everything bout me? I dont think so....

Maybe you don´t like my Style - that´s ok but you can use other wordz for that, dont ya?

Enough of that - check my site and make your own oppinion ;)

DJPAUZE
08-01-2003, 09:13 PM
hello there, i dont know too much about viper. I have some sets by him in my computer here. I really like the music that he plays. I dont know him personally but im sure i will get in contact with him sometime in the near future hehe.

Take Care
Pauze :twisted:

michealbr0ke
09-01-2003, 12:49 PM
haven't heard any of his sets yet, but i LOVE his hard as hell productions :D and so do my friends who i gave the site.
this guy should be famous! keep up the good work

Esox Lucius
09-01-2003, 01:37 PM
downloaded a mix of his site beofre and it is pretty good, one to watch out for.

Tecno Gekko
19-01-2003, 11:25 PM
Can't download the livesets... but the songs are :D !!!

beek
21-01-2003, 11:13 AM
i know a few songs of him....it's definitly my style... :shock:

278d7e64a374de26f==