PDA

View Full Version : No-Entry....Mark tyler

FuK-NuT
22-10-2003, 02:17 PM
wot do u guys make of him and his lable then?

Si the Sigh
22-10-2003, 02:27 PM
Good DJ, good producer, nice bloke, good label, and good tunes!

dan the acid man
22-10-2003, 02:28 PM
i loved it, espeacially the tune with the sample too bad you gotta die, better not mention where the sample came from just in case

its a petty mark has gone travelling, lets hope he carries on where he left off :)

Si the Sigh
22-10-2003, 02:32 PM
London let's 'ave ya! :twisted: :rambo: :twisted:

matt303
22-10-2003, 02:40 PM
my sentiments exactly...top bloke top tunes, my personal favourite and also one of my all time fav techno tunes of all time is no. 4, THE UNDERGROUND IS CLOSED!

FuK-NuT
22-10-2003, 03:07 PM
Ghost copy is my fav, to bad u gotta die is sick as fuk i luv it......the underground is closed has made it into my sets aswell... :clap:

to many peeps recon they all sound the same, to me they sound dirty,full off nrg just the way i like it.... :clap: :clap: :clap:

luv it!

Spooney
22-10-2003, 06:44 PM
He most defo has his own sound :clap:

Esox Lucius
22-10-2003, 07:09 PM
not really my cup of tea but respect to the guy he seems to be doing his own thing and doing it well.

davethedrummer
22-10-2003, 08:41 PM

what the one he borrowed from guy??
or the attempt at everything else?

nah sorry one or 2 tunes in there
but the geezer just copied and formulated and borrowed too much for my lliking. i'd rather support the originators myself.

:nono: :nono: :nono: :nono:

matt303
22-10-2003, 09:49 PM
true...the best tracks on the label for me are all the ones engineered/produced etc by guy.

Jimfish
22-10-2003, 10:19 PM
ah, i gotta stick up for mark as he has been a very good friend to me :)

erm... but i dont quite know how.. hehe

what i can say is that mark has never claimed to be original, and has allways in my experience been first to point out to people what guy mcaffer has done for him and his label.

I have done a couple of bits with mark and he allways took a very hands on approach and did at least half the work- which he really enjoyed because he said it wasnt quite so easy to do with geezer as before mark could blink a wicked tune would be developing, and of course when paying for studio time things need to be done..

Mark also works on stuff for his own personal please in the comfort of his own home which he has no intention of releasing, or even playing to loads of people, he just enjoys it :) which i think is rather nice really.

he has also been working on quite a bit of drum and bass you know.

on the music itself i am not the best person to comment as i dont really like the noentry sound, or therefore guys - allthough i do rate him as an excellent producer ;)

anyway, mark has given it a rest indefinitly now, and said to me a while ago that he will allways make music, but probably just for himself for fun :)

umm, errr, so there ya go, thats what i say on it all:)

dan the acid man
22-10-2003, 10:31 PM
i just like music that i like, maybe it wasnt different sounding or inovative but i just liked it for what it was, yes they all did sound like the geezer but like jimfish said he was a huge influence.
cracka wacka is one of my all time favourite tunes and thats all im bothered about.

dan the acid man
22-10-2003, 10:33 PM
oops, sorry,
the android release didnt sound like geezer, top tunes also :oops:

Jimfish
22-10-2003, 10:39 PM
well, perhaps slightly more than just an 'influence' hehe

Spooney
22-10-2003, 11:14 PM

what the one he borrowed from guy??
or the attempt at everything else?

nah sorry one or 2 tunes in there
but the geezer just copied and formulated and borrowed too much for my lliking. i'd rather support the originators myself.

:nono: :nono: :nono: :nono:

Fair point mr drummer, but i do like some of his production. As for supporting the originators, 99.9 per cent of my record collection is from the originators.

Si the Sigh
23-10-2003, 07:45 AM
Mark Tyler producing Drum & Bass? :shock: Interesting... :eh:

spiralx
23-10-2003, 12:48 PM
Can't say I've ever been a fan of this label... much of it seems to lack the right "oomph" for me.

278d7e64a374de26f==