PSV Eindhoven v Arsenal
Lille v Manchester United
Roma v Lyon
Barcelona v Liverpool
Real Madrid v Bayern Munich
Internazionale v Valencia

french_og
15-12-2006, 11:32 AM
Think Liverpool have proved finishing top of the group pulls no advantages!!!

Richierush
15-12-2006, 11:38 AM
forgot all about the draw haha cant get over liverpool playin barca my liverpool supportin m8 said out of all of them thats the team he didnt want but hey be a good game,Mourinho playin his old team interestin :;

Esox Lucius
15-12-2006, 11:40 AM
bye bye liverpool.

celtic will do milan they are shit at the mo.

united & chelsea look to be safe, arse might have it tough against psv but should be ok.

Richierush
15-12-2006, 11:43 AM
i hope celtic do well an maybe even get to the final but thats like a big HOPE :laughing:

french_og
15-12-2006, 11:48 AM
Liverpool need to hope Messi and Eto are still injured for that game and somebody snaps Ronaldinhio early!!!

Richierush
15-12-2006, 12:01 PM
Liverpool need to hope Messi and Eto are still injured for that game and somebody snaps Ronaldinhio early!!!

gerrard to that job of snappin ronaldinhio :;

prozac
15-12-2006, 12:54 PM
Milan are struggling big time at the moment. But they have a lot of injuries at the moment, id say theyll be back big time in the new year! (same sort of thing happened when they won te CL in 03)
Inter V valencia should be a cracking game. this is the best Inter team for years and they genuiinely believe they can do well.
Roma V Lyon. Roma should give em a good run for their money, playing some ingenious football at the moment but Lyon are probably just too solid for them.

Numeric
15-12-2006, 01:02 PM
happy with United's draw, no disrespect to Lille but we should do 'em easy...

happy with Liverpool's draw too...

:laughing:

Richierush
15-12-2006, 01:04 PM
i thought u might be num :laughing:

DJ Asylum
15-12-2006, 01:15 PM
Interesting draw.

Think Celtic will win the home tie (they have the beating of anyone at home) but the away leg could kill them.

Richierush
15-12-2006, 01:24 PM
i wouldnt say theyd beat anyone,although they did beat united,united were on top most of the game and they just got the set piece with some luck,on uniteds day they would have punished u but saha couldnt hit a barn door other teams will not slip up,but good luck to um i hope they can doit for club an country,there a bit like liverpool couple of season ago when they won no one thought they would do it

Insomnia
15-12-2006, 01:43 PM
Not to bad a draw for Arsenal quite happy with that could of been alot worse. Also good for Man u. I think it's going to be hard for Celtic and Liverpool, but hope they all do well!!!

DJ Asylum
15-12-2006, 02:16 PM
i wouldnt say theyd beat anyone,although they did beat united,united were on top most of the game and they just got the set piece with some luck,on uniteds day they would have punished u but saha couldnt hit a barn door other teams will not slip up,but good luck to um i hope they can doit for club an country,there a bit like liverpool couple of season ago when they won no one thought they would do it

Its all one to me, i aint a Celtic fan :laughing: Kilmarnock's the team for me, but sadly no Europe for us.....this season :)

Richierush
15-12-2006, 03:07 PM
Its all one to me, i aint a Celtic fan :laughing: Kilmarnock's the team for me, but sadly no Europe for us.....this season :)

or any other season in the future :laughing: :;

Esox Lucius
15-12-2006, 04:02 PM
Interesting draw.

Think Celtic will win the home tie (they have the beating of anyone at home) but the away leg could kill them.

nah the bhoys will give them a hiding home & away, gonna put a few quid on it.

hail hail!

Ashley
15-12-2006, 04:08 PM
or any other season in the future :laughing: :;

Was just about to say that but he'll be nasty back :laughing:

Ashley
15-12-2006, 04:08 PM
nah the bhoys will give them a hiding home & away, gonna put a few quid on it.

hail hail!

pffftt :briggin:

Esox Lucius
15-12-2006, 05:10 PM
16 points clear, mon the hoops!http://www.blackoutaudio.co.uk/forum/images/smilies/5.gif

DJ Asylum
15-12-2006, 05:55 PM
Was just about to say that but he'll be nasty back :laughing:

Me?! :angelgiga:

We will just see who finishes higher up the league this season, 2nd spot is still up for grabs.

Insomnia
15-12-2006, 05:58 PM
C'mon The Dons!! Cant get a ticket for sat at tynecastle!!! :censored:

Will
15-12-2006, 06:43 PM
Celtic might win at home, but I find it hard to beleive Milan are so bad they can't beat them at the San Siro with Celtics away form, I'd expect Milan to win overall too... Arsenal's draw isn't too bad, though I think Koeman's at PSV now isn't he? Don't like him, be good to knock them out if we do. Hopefully Liverpool will win, but they'll be up against it. Man U got a pretty easy draw on paper, though Lille helped knock them out last year didn't they? Though Man U might want revenge...

You'd expect Chelsea to beat Porto though you can, but hope!

nick_anarchy
16-12-2006, 10:15 AM
quality games !! tho i do have a feeling that all english clubs will make it to the next stage ... iv even put a bet on with a lad in work that its the english clubs in the semi's

liverpool may have barca but a drew in spain and its in there hands , they can beat anyone at anfield but we have the bananna skin tie they beat us at there place and are a sticky team to play , arsenal are in the same sort of boat psv aint a walk over ....

chelsea will batter porto i think

do hope celtic win but i cant see it ....

Ashley
17-12-2006, 12:13 PM
Me?! :angelgiga:

We will just see who finishes higher up the league this season, 2nd spot is still up for grabs.

Nae chance :briggin:

phantomdj
20-12-2006, 10:05 PM
i definately think we will beat barca.... hopefuly rafa will pick the right team.... need the more in your face players like bellamy, gerrard etc playing...

barca were too cocky wishing for us although ronaldinho said he didnt want us. i wanted barca. glad we got it.

liverpool beat psv easily so i think they will be beaten well enough too. depends on away game....

hope chelsea lose.

Will
21-12-2006, 09:07 AM
I didn't know they wanted Liverpool, but you wanted Barca so it's not necessarily a bad thing! Depending on what they said of course.

nick_anarchy
21-12-2006, 06:12 PM
out of the whole draw i wanted ACMilan after they knocked us out 2 seasns ago payback time was in order ... well im sure the next round will do for that .....

but after the way we played vs west ham i think we wont even make it to the next stage ....

any english team can win it this season its defo coming home !!

prozac
23-12-2006, 02:04 AM
barca, inter, lyon, milan
the winner wil be one of them 4 i think

C.O.Prodigy
23-12-2006, 11:17 AM
IMO every club has draw the most difficult opponent for them.... take chelsea for example... they would prefer any club over porto... if anyone knows how tricky porto can be.. murinho knows... and imo that doesn't mean he can do anything about it... Quaresma :)

same goes for lyon ... i mean roma is just the most tricky opponent for lyon i think... celtic would be outclassed but roma.. that's just nasty...

same goes for bayern and real...

all of the fixtures IMO are just unforeseeable .. great draw... great matches coming up... it sucks i can't watch them all.. i would if i could...

Will
23-12-2006, 05:52 PM
barca, inter, lyon, milan
the winner wil be one of them 4 i think

That shows what you know!

prozac
25-12-2006, 12:23 AM
That shows what you know!

yeah we'll see!

278d7e64a374de26f==