PDA

View Full Version : Brad Lee "PRODUCT OF SIN"

BRADLEE
15-12-2006, 08:57 PM
Hey guys,
Just something I've finished recently.
Was going to shop it one place but decided to make them something a little bit differant. So I'm going to post it for everyone to enjoy I hope.

http://iluvtekno.com/product_of_sin.jpg

http://www.iluvtekno.com/BRADLEE_PRODUCT-OF-SIN.mp3

xfive
16-12-2006, 09:54 AM
Phatness.

That's all I can say about that.

tOM B
16-12-2006, 12:21 PM
that's a great tune :ruevil:

StoQ
16-12-2006, 03:42 PM
oww hard & sharp , likin this shhit mate;] lovin the moment when beat attacks with those smashed ride cymbals. sounds clear & propper leveled on phones. cheers!!!

Elvio Neto
17-12-2006, 09:52 PM
nice stuff !

you got style amigo :)

keep them coming, its allways good to hear your tracks

BRADLEE
19-12-2006, 03:55 PM
Thanks Peter, Kris, Elvio and Tom. Glad you guys are enjoying the tune. I've got a few others soon to be done also. I'll post them up if anyone wants to listen.

stjohn
19-12-2006, 04:53 PM
cught this off ye last week brad, bangin 4/4 stuff once again... texturized to the max. great work

Siege
19-12-2006, 05:40 PM
good stuff brad..the sound ive come to expect from you.
Had a listen to your live set the other day...mean as f**k mate

SWANNER
19-12-2006, 08:01 PM
nice track this mate.first one ive heard from u ...sounds phat as.
lookin forward to hearin some others.....(newbie)

good stuff

BRADLEE
20-12-2006, 12:01 AM
Thanks Rory, Siege and Swanner. Much appreciate the feedback guys, most of all just happy you guys like my musik. Really every time some one says they enjoy my stuff, it just makes me want to do it more. So really appreciate the encouragement from everyone....:-)

force
20-12-2006, 11:45 AM
Very good once again my friend!

Whens the LP coming out man!

BRADLEE
21-12-2006, 10:39 PM
Very good once again my friend!

Whens the LP coming out man!

Ha ha, I really have no Idea man...Maybe some day. Mean while just really happy you always support what I do. Much thanks my friend. I hope you enjoy my future works just as much.

MITA
21-12-2006, 10:50 PM
took thisone man!
need to hear it again
then post
hehe
l8er

BRADLEE
27-12-2006, 09:32 PM
took thisone man!
need to hear it again
then post
hehe
l8er

It's ok if you hate it Mita...I don't mind. You can tell me ;)

dirty_bass
30-12-2006, 12:00 PM
Quite liking this tune Brad.
The sound pallete on offer is quite nice, and the changes all work well, although it would have been nice for some new elements or a change of pace at some point, as after about half way, I kinda new what was gonna happen for the rest of the tune.

However, I think the production is very stagnant sounding.
Everything sits very centre field, giving a very closed off and boxy feel (until the break when it opens up slightly) now I suspect a small amount of overcooking on the compression, but really it`s about frequency range and use.

I think your fully capable now of moving into your mixes with more detail, but this doesn`t have it.

There`s little or no warmth at all in the mix, very scant bottom end under the kick, and probably too much top end (which would cause problem at the cut).

I suspect a lot of the problem is also down to the fact that a lot of samples are being used here?, and in their original form the samples aren`t too phat to begin with.

Howver my overall advice is make a lot more use of the stereo field to open things up and give more presence and space (you don`t need to go to extremes though).
Try to get more depth in the low end (this will also add a little more warmth)
Add some kind of element that gives some natural warmth to the mid range, as everything sounds too digital right now.
Try some mild valve overdrive on the top end to just soften it a little.

ERROR404
31-12-2006, 03:48 PM
Pukka production as usual Brad :)

I much prefer your broken rythms stuff to the 4/4 stuff to be honest, but all the elemets here working well. Nice little details and edits.. it was just a little one dimentional rhythmically for me - not as dynamic as some of your other tracks.

BRADLEE
31-12-2006, 11:06 PM
Thanks guys...Appreciate the comments. Steve, appreciate the detailed feedback amigo. Yeah this one definitely isn't a Work from Mozart...that's for sure ha ha..

I suspect I could try to make more room in the mixdown and with soem tracks I realyl make a good effort of that. This though is mearly to be a mindless piece of techno to bang the cabinets....Nothing more.

Probably just use the bits for the PA and Digital DJ mixes really...Don't plan to shop this one anywhere. Who knows maybe I'll get bored and mix it down again...but at this point I've got a few other things in the works with a little bit more musical sense. So I'm going to focus my efforts there rather than beating a pack mule into a show horse. :lol:

judas_beast
02-01-2007, 06:50 PM
Nice mate, I like it. Although I gotta agree with Dirtybass, it does, in parts sound a little clinical with that 'digital sound'. I personally like the progession of the track, and the nice grinding vibe it has, but it does just sound a bit 'cold' to me.

Good stuff though, Id play it.

278d7e64a374de26f==