PDA

View Full Version : Weekend Football

Insomnia
16-12-2006, 06:29 PM
Could't believe the score when were getting beat to portsmouth, will have to see the highlights tonight, good that we managed to get two goals back.. Still the title is well over for us..

Richierush
16-12-2006, 07:38 PM
yeah it is but wenger makes me laugh when he says they still have a chance even after you drop points :laughing:

Insomnia
16-12-2006, 07:51 PM
Makes me laugh to, but that's his job, he's done well for us at the end of the day..

french_og
17-12-2006, 12:07 PM
Fair play Liverpool have really picked up since Gerrard and Alonso have been playing together. Good win again yesterday and another goal for Gerrard. Think Liverpool would be right up there if Gerrard would of started the season in the middle.

xes
17-12-2006, 12:09 PM
And todays football....

Everton Chelsea is on ESPN-Guandong-Caifu-Shanghi-Shandong-Shenzhen and a fistfull of other channels (available on PPstream-TVKOO-PPMate-VGO Player-TV Ants and SopCast )

The Man City- Spurs game can be seen on Star TV ( www.vivitv.com/ )

West Ham ManU is on the same channels as the Everton Chelsea game.

Will
17-12-2006, 04:59 PM
I can't believe some people are still talking about Arsenal in regards to the title, that went up in smoke ages ago. We'll be lucky to finish 3rd at this rate.

Richierush
17-12-2006, 05:56 PM
Everton where unlucky to not get at least a point out of this game,bloody fat lampard again :grr: 3 quality goals from chelsea,it was gona take them sorta goals to beat us cause i thought we played pretty well especially the first half,thought we were gona win about 3-0 :laughing:

MARK NEENAN
17-12-2006, 06:06 PM
What a day! Spurs 2-1 man city and west ham beating utd!!

Martin jol's blue white army!

xes
17-12-2006, 06:21 PM
What a day! Spurs 2-1 man city and west ham beating utd!!

Martin jol's blue white army!

did you watch it? We didn't deserve 3 points from our second half performance,but City played shite in the first,so it balences out :cheese:

Was a proper heart stopper in the second half,thought they was gonna turn us over again (3 nil up,loose 4-3,I won't forget that in a hurry,then do the same a few weeks later,ended up 4-4!!)

Insomnia
17-12-2006, 06:41 PM
Great score for west ham after losing Pardrew...

dan the acid man
17-12-2006, 09:36 PM
everton where unlucky too, deserved at least a point

Ashley
17-12-2006, 11:21 PM
Well we drew with smeltic :briggin:

DJ Asylum
18-12-2006, 12:12 AM
Well we drew with smeltic :briggin:

haha smeltic :laughing: You were unlucky, should have taken all 3 points. Celtic weren't in it at all imo.

lukekendall
18-12-2006, 07:59 AM
did you watch it? We didn't deserve 3 points from our second half performance,but City played shite in the first,so it balences out :cheese:

Was a proper heart stopper in the second half,thought they was gonna turn us over again (3 nil up,loose 4-3,I won't forget that in a hurry,then do the same a few weeks later,ended up 4-4!!)

yeah i remember that 4,3 result! what a shitter

3 wins in a row now, looking alright, huddlestone has seemed to fill the void left by carrick, what a good prospect he looks.....

xes
18-12-2006, 08:28 AM
yeah i remember that 4,3 result! what a shitter

3 wins in a row now, looking alright, huddlestone has seemed to fill the void left by carrick, what a good prospect he looks.....

Yeah,shame Lumpard scored such a scorcher,otherwise he'd have been in line for goal of the season.

Will
18-12-2006, 08:50 AM
Don't be bloody silly, Lampard won't win goal of the season for that, there's already been better goals!

Well done West Ham, that ought to shut a few Man U fans up, going on about winning the league and opening up a gap. They still have to go to Stamford Bridge too, so that must put them behind Chelsea, in Jose's book at least!

xes
18-12-2006, 08:59 AM
Don't be bloody silly, Lampard won't win goal of the season for that, there's already been better goals!

Well done West Ham, that ought to shut a few Man U fans up, going on about winning the league and opening up a gap. They still have to go to Stamford Bridge too, so that must put them behind Chelsea, in Jose's book at least!

Goal of the day then?:cheese: Bit of a step down,but hey...

Ashley
18-12-2006, 12:18 PM
haha smeltic :laughing: You were unlucky, should have taken all 3 points. Celtic weren't in it at all imo.

I didnt see the game.

Will
18-12-2006, 01:13 PM
Goal of the day then?:cheese: Bit of a step down,but hey...

Yes, goal of the day is acceptable, haha.

lukekendall
18-12-2006, 02:15 PM

na you are right there Will, Essiens goal last week was loads better.....

DJsmallpaul
18-12-2006, 08:58 PM
na you are right there Will, Essiens goal last week was loads better.....

That was a quality strike

Numeric
18-12-2006, 11:05 PM

why will it shut United fans up? we lost a game, wow, United are still two points clear at the top and there's a long way to go, why shouldn't we be talking about winning the League? unless you haven't noticed, Utd have been playing the best football, scoring the most goals and showing some damn good form thus far, which is far more than can be said for the joke that is Arse FC!!

we were fairly s**t yesterday but still created enough chances to win the game, it was always going to be difficult with the new manager being appointed, everyone knows that 9/10 when a new manager comes in the team gets a result one way or another, fair-play to West Ham they did well, but United's title challenge isn't over...

and we should have no fear about going to the Bridge either...

Will
19-12-2006, 10:18 AM
Well it ought to shut up Neville for a start, saying they're not worried about Chelsea and they're focussing on extending their lead, then the very next game, their lead is slashed! I'm not talking about fans on here necessarily, but some are acting like it's already won or something. Though it could be the start of a run of bad form and show they can't take the pressure when it's on them and they have the lead.

Numeric
19-12-2006, 11:06 PM
fair do's, the next few games are gonna be a good test for United...

it will show whether or not we still have the ability to bounce back from a bad result and notch up another run of wins...

it will be difficult to match Chelsea over a season, but United are the only team that is showing any signs of mounting a serious challenge at the moment, and they're playing the right type of football, entertaining attacking play, unlike Chelsea...

Richierush
20-12-2006, 02:34 AM
yeah essiens goal was gud last week,so was drogbas an lampards this week but tailors goal is gonna win goal of the season against us blues :grr: :laughing:

Will
20-12-2006, 08:54 AM
Yeah, I haven't seen that one yet, but it sounds a bit special, the leading contender so far!

Insomnia
20-12-2006, 02:47 PM
I thought Lampards was an absolute belter!!

278d7e64a374de26f==