PDA

View Full Version : Releasing anything?

audioinjection
18-12-2006, 07:43 PM
We all know we get alot of helpful feedback on this forum, but I'm just curious, who has had releases because of this forum? I'm talking about meeting people or just being introduced to someone that knows someone or that sorta deal.

I already know of some of you guys, but seriously, I think BOA has been such a great forum in terms of meeting other producers, getting feedback and hooking up, so I just wanted to give it props, and keep those tracks (and help) coming!

Ned
19-12-2006, 12:24 AM
train tracks preferably.......

BRADLEE
19-12-2006, 04:52 PM
I'd definitely say that BOA has helped with some networking for me. Also made loads of good friends and met lots of cool people as well. Not to meantion all the tips everyone helps each other with, the FREE VST thread Martin put down, when I was doing the samples on a weekly basis, and just how well everyone gets a long for the most part. Sure some of us have had a few words, but I'd say over all everyone is very civil.

loopdon
20-12-2006, 08:38 PM
I'd definitely say that BOA has helped with some networking for me. Also made loads of good friends and met lots of cool people as well. Not to meantion all the tips everyone helps each other with, the FREE VST thread Martin put down, when I was doing the samples on a weekly basis, and just how well everyone gets a long for the most part. Sure some of us have had a few words, but I'd say over all everyone is very civil.

Thanks for mentioning me, homie. We need to talk again, when time provides :)

Elvio Neto
20-12-2006, 10:31 PM
this forum is one of the best places for techno producers

its a very nice place with very nice people

thanks to all :)

ps: my msn: elviocn@hotmail.com

audioinjection
20-12-2006, 11:12 PM
Thanks for mentioning me, homie. We need to talk again, when time provides :)

youve been a huge help with those free vsts!!! thanks!

BRADLEE
20-12-2006, 11:58 PM
youve been a huge help with those free vsts!!! thanks!

Yeah Martin, on the behalf of each one of us here on BOA, we thank you. Cause you've really been an amazing resource my friend.

AcidTrash
28-12-2006, 04:30 AM
Foeums are over rated. Theres no substitute for getting out there and saying hello in person.

audioinjection
28-12-2006, 03:53 PM
Foeums are over rated. Theres no substitute for getting out there and saying hello in person.

true........but its a little harder when you live in another country

judas_beast
28-12-2006, 04:34 PM

But its a lot easier if you've 'met' online before!

eyeswithoutaface
29-12-2006, 08:06 PM

what's a foeum???

278d7e64a374de26f==