PDA

View Full Version : general messyness

soma
21-12-2006, 01:48 PM
has anyone noticed recently - especially after these 24hr drinking laws the amount of minimal techno afterparties that have been going on. I never remeber it being like this. There's loads of little bars and clubs catering for the next day people springing up everywhere.

Been looking at all the flyers / billposters around I reckon you quite easily start this friday night and carry on all the way to the 3rd or the 4th of jan without even having to take a break from a club. And be spoilt for choice every day.

What's going on - everyone seems to be mad for the techno (glitchy / minimal / electro) these days? the scene is really expolding. When did everyone start suddenly loving it. I must have missed the change over.

eyeswithoutaface
21-12-2006, 02:36 PM
maybe down there in London, but not up here really. There have always been afterparties, but all kinds of different styles really

Joycey
21-12-2006, 03:02 PM
Not in manchester mate there's nothing of interest to me on NYE its well annoying the only thing on is Laurent Garnier on NY Day and thats it. Unless im missing something?

278d7e64a374de26f==