23-12-2006, 12:43 AM
deep techno track.
enjoy.
merry ****in crimbo.
any feedback appreciated...(not fin)

http://213.129.73.14/members/my_tracks/audio/DT_ACF1ECA9400414.mp3

Mindful
23-12-2006, 12:45 AM
**** me tonight this house is a bit wrecked.
That wasnt me it was as the title suggest Swanner : )

SWANNER
23-12-2006, 12:50 AM
drugs are bad.
jagermeister good.

loopdon
23-12-2006, 11:48 AM
dem drugs...

will check during the next few days as it it is very stressy here atm :)

BRADLEE
26-12-2006, 04:28 PM
Sounds like a really nice house tune to me. MIx is well sorted too....tons of space. Not my thing, but well nice.

Siege
27-12-2006, 03:14 AM
Yeah i like this... nice house tinged techno. Breakdown works really well and the overall production sounds nice and clear. good stuff

StoQ
27-12-2006, 11:37 AM
nice one mate. i haven't heard too much in this style so can't compare to other tunes, but it sounds well produced

dirty_bass
30-12-2006, 01:00 PM
Hello mate, well, I do love a bit of house.
Wasn`t too keen on this, seemed to lack the necessary swing in the groove for this type of music.

Production is ok, but could do with a little polish to meet the slightly higher standards you get in house.

I`d say the kick is a little too boxy, and could maybe do with some more click on the nose.
The bass doesn`t meet the kick for size, and so is almost drowned out. I think a good amount of warm phat compression on that bass to get it nice and large would help.

The wa wa percussion in the mid range is nice, and dances around the stereo field in a pleasant way.

Those open live sounding hats, are too wet with reverb, and a bit too loose, making the groove very sloppy.

I think overall there was maybe too much use of an unpleasant reverb, somethin gmore luch would be better.
there were a lot of unpleasant mid range and high frequency peaks (5-7k somewhere) that were adding too much abrasiveness too something that should be sounding smooth.
More stereo separation and larger sounds and spaces would do this a world of good.

force
30-12-2006, 08:09 PM
Likin the laid back vibe you got goin on in this. I think it does need a bit of thickening up though. Phatter kik!

And maybe a bit of slight, random filtering on some of the percussion and clap

278d7e64a374de26f==