PDA

View Full Version : A New Years Message

Analog.1
25-12-2006, 09:06 AM
There will come a time in your life when you will ask yourself a series of questions. Am I happy with who I am? Am I happy with the people around me? Am I happy with what I'm doing? Am I happy with the way my life is going? Do I have a life or am I just living? Do not let these questions strain or trouble you just point yourself in the direction of your dreams find your strength in the sound and make your transition.

Do not spend to much time thinking and not enough doing.

Did I try the hardest at any of my dreams?

Did I purposly let others discourage me when I knew I could? Will I die never knowing what I could have been or could of done? Do not let these doubts restrain of trouble you just point yourself in the direction of your dreams. Find your strength in the sound and make your transition.

There will be people who say you can't - you will.

There will be people who say you dont mix this with that and you will say "watch me". There will be people who will say play it safe, thats to risky - you will take that chance and have no fear. You wont let these questions restrain or trouble you. You will point yourself in the direction of your dreams. You will find the sreangth in the sound and make your transition.

For those who know its time to leave the house and go back to the field. Find your strength in the sound and make your transition.

Underground Resistance - Transition

eyeswithoutaface
25-12-2006, 11:02 AM
err, great?

Little_Fella!
02-01-2007, 03:13 PM
There's nowt like being positive there matey...:)

I like positive... It's alot more powerful than negative...:;

TechMouse
02-01-2007, 03:45 PM

Do not underestimate the power of the dark side.

koda
03-01-2007, 01:48 AM
classic track

dirty_bass
03-01-2007, 10:17 AM
For those who know its time to leave the house and go back to the field. Find your strength in the sound and make your transition.

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

Francisco Scaramanga
03-01-2007, 12:03 PM
played this at the stroke of 12, it was quality, perfect tune for that kind of situation, and everyone went ape for it.

The Overfiend
03-01-2007, 06:53 PM
I am actually amazed at how many people did not know what song was being referenced.

eyeswithoutaface
03-01-2007, 07:27 PM
i dont think there is one person here who doesnt know where the dialogue comes from mate. And if there is, then the word naive springs to mind!

classic track, just dont see it as a new years message thats all

force
03-01-2007, 07:42 PM
happy new year :whoops:

eyeswithoutaface
03-01-2007, 09:35 PM
happy new year everyone by the way

may it bring success and joy for all here on Blackout

neko
03-01-2007, 10:10 PM
nice to see that you're still full of the joys of life scott, we wouldnt have u any other way! :)

eyeswithoutaface
04-01-2007, 12:15 AM
haha, not being funny or miserable or owt, just thought it was an odd thing to say, no one indicates that they dont know what its about, i dare say there isnt one person on here who knows where its from straight away, and so they should, as its an amazing track on alot of levels

dan the acid man
04-01-2007, 12:41 AM
now where did i put that schranz remix of auld lang syne ? :laughing:

eyeswithoutaface
04-01-2007, 12:45 AM
now where did i put that schranz remix of auld lang syne ? :laughing:

sounds lovely

module
04-01-2007, 01:24 AM
There will come a time in your life when you will ask yourself a series of questions. Am I happy with who I am? Am I happy with the people around me? Am I happy with what I'm doing? Am I happy with the way my life is going? Do I have a life or am I just living? Do not let these questions strain or trouble you just point yourself in the direction of your dreams find your strength in the sound and make your transition.

Do not spend to much time thinking and not enough doing.

Did I try the hardest at any of my dreams?

Did I purposly let others discourage me when I knew I could? Will I die never knowing what I could have been or could of done? Do not let these doubts restrain of trouble you just point yourself in the direction of your dreams. Find your strength in the sound and make your transition.

There will be people who say you can't - you will.

There will be people who say you dont mix this with that and you will say "watch me". There will be people who will say play it safe, thats to risky - you will take that chance and have no fear. You wont let these questions restrain or trouble you. You will point yourself in the direction of your dreams. You will find the sreangth in the sound and make your transition.

Underground Resistance - Transition

wank.. its easy to do when your minted & famous.. ask yourself these questions when your fillin shelves in Tescos lol

jus kidding.. good luck to all this new year.. keep 'er heavy ;)

module
04-01-2007, 01:26 AM
oh yeah..

DO NOT.. ALLOW.. YOURSELF.. TO BE..

PROGRAMMED

way better tune he he

The Overfiend
04-01-2007, 05:28 AM
haha, not being funny or miserable or owt, just thought it was an odd thing to say, no one indicates that they dont know what its about, i dare say there isnt one person on here who knows where its from straight away, and so they should, as its an amazing track on alot of levels

You're like a nun in a class that takes a ruler and smacks the hand when something is said that you do not agree with or like.
Could it be possible the quote was a topic for discussion with people I know from the board over msn?

Make like a tree and walk away man, seriously.

eyeswithoutaface
04-01-2007, 09:46 AM
you should word your posts alot better then son

and its make like a tree and leave, seriously!

The Overfiend
04-01-2007, 01:34 PM
you should word your posts alot better then son

and its make like a tree and leave, seriously!

I don't have to do anything for you seriously get off my d*ck already.
You sweat me harshly, get a life, clean up on aisle three run.

eyeswithoutaface
04-01-2007, 01:53 PM
haha

your too easy. Too easy

Jay Pace
04-01-2007, 02:38 PM
Only the 4th, and the forum is already bristling with sexual chemistry
:briggin:

eyeswithoutaface
04-01-2007, 02:44 PM
feel it mate. feel it :)

The Overfiend
04-01-2007, 03:50 PM
Scott loves the cock.

eyeswithoutaface
04-01-2007, 03:51 PM
that i would not deny

BRADLEE
04-01-2007, 03:52 PM
I like Chickens too :laughing:

The Overfiend
04-01-2007, 03:55 PM
http://www.petitionspot.com/uploads/16505-slut.jpg

Nah Brad
You like chicken heads.

BRADLEE
04-01-2007, 03:58 PM
http://www.petitionspot.com/uploads/16505-slut.jpg

Nah Brad
You like chicken heads.

LOL, did you get those from my myspace page? haha

Yeah you got me homie, I do love the ladies...:-)

But I can't help that......It's in the jeans :; And yes I spelled jeans properly for what I'm talking about.... lol

The Overfiend
04-01-2007, 05:03 PM
http://www.redelephants.com/~elephants/acatalog/10182_Built_Ford_Tough.jpg
http://quick.holdthatpic.com/images/8363.jpg

That's how I roll

Jay Pace
04-01-2007, 05:11 PM
http://smokinshirts.com/images/roll-small2.JPG

dan the acid man
04-01-2007, 07:13 PM
too much plastic for me there :laughing:

Little_Fella!
10-01-2007, 04:52 PM
Do not underestimate the power of the dark side.

Yeah, agreed, this is very true..

There is 'light' in darkness....

Darth Vader, a mate o mine, said that to me one time when he was asking me to join him... lol ..

Nice bloke he is...:)

dirty_bass
10-01-2007, 06:02 PM
Yeah, agreed, this is very true..

There is 'light' in darkness....

Darth Vader, a mate o mine, said that to me one time when he was asking me to join him... lol ..

Nice bloke he is...:)

now now, I thought you weren`t going to discuss in public my penchant for my darth vader costume.

davethedrummer
15-01-2007, 11:22 PM

it's also more positive

dan the acid man
15-01-2007, 11:45 PM
it's also more positive

:dans taxi:

278d7e64a374de26f==