PDA

View Full Version : Error404 - Regress and Surivive

ERROR404
31-12-2006, 03:14 PM
New track i'm working on called Regress and Survive (http://www.in2techno.com/error404/Error404%20-%20Regress%20and%20Survive.mp3)

:)

BranLanen
31-12-2006, 08:29 PM
I like very much, as all from you. This track never can be bored...
Maybe the "cracks pops & creeps", those sounds in a crazy rhythm are too soft in some parts...i think i like that cracks with (hats or not) for the high frecuencies and maybe if i were you, i would make to raise that sounds into de mix, and maybe if i were you, i would give them a few less reverb too; but i was only talking about my personal taste.
However i like the track as it is!
I like that kick, maybe i need raise the "punch frecuencies" of the kick (or change/add kicks) on my last track to get some like this.
And one last thing...there is an ambience at the time 2:30 aprox. with a sound like a distorted ambient bass, and there the panning maybe has too much width, it go almost to the extremes i think...
(had you tried to add some chorus to that bass? maybe could be useful, i dont know)
As always, i told you some things i would like but remember that i'm not an expert, i'm not very talented as producer...:D

BranLanen
31-12-2006, 08:30 PM
P.D: If you dont understand something...maybe is for my very bad english, sorry.

BRADLEE
02-01-2007, 10:57 PM
can't really comment on the mixdown cause I'm just in the phones, but as far as the tune goes, I like it very well. I'd say musically speaking one of my favorite tracks from you amigo. Sounds are nice, placement seems proper, and arrangement is nice also. Didnt seem to get stagnent or anything like that. Thank you for sharing amigo.

ERROR404
03-01-2007, 08:58 PM
thanks guys. enjoyed putting this together thus far, its certianly the sound i was after. as with most of my stuff i sttruggle a bit with a muddy lower mid range and this one certinal;y needs some work to tidy it up.. after listening to it a bit then synth needs to be louder and i need to add some more detail in places.. anyone got any advice for cleaning up the mix a little? :)

Mindful
05-01-2007, 12:54 PM
Nice intro that makes it all the better when it finaly kicks in for real.
It sounds pretty low in volume I think, its mainly the kick and
bass that seem to be fighting for space resulting in a low unclear sound at
the bottom end, Personaly I would maybe take as much bottom out of the kicks
and just work the kick and bass untill they were as good as I could get them.
The tracks realy nice has a good vibe(makes more sense at night/early morning),
I realy like these kind of bassy chords that come in around 1.25
(kind of sc fi sounding)they sit well for me in the mix.
I like the arrangment as its just more or less building energys
and atmospheres (fits in well with the way I like to mix and build sets)
I like this drop at about 3.30 also.

good track that maybe needs a little work on the mix for me : )

force
07-01-2007, 03:38 PM
Nice track mate!
Full of nice interesting rhythms which always does it for me.

Bit of separation needed but a cool tune none the less

jk_scowling
10-01-2007, 12:52 AM
Well done! This is a very cool track. I think you just need to e.q. some of that lower mid out of it.

audioinjection
10-01-2007, 03:45 AM
yeah man, this is a phat track! i love that drive in it, good job!

278d7e64a374de26f==