15 Middlesbrough 22 -6 24
16 Sheff Utd 22 -12 23
17 Wigan 21 -9 22
18 West Ham 22 -21 18
19 Charlton 21 -19 16
20 Watford 20 -14 12

nick_anarchy
01-01-2007, 06:17 PM
look how close liverpool have got to chelsea in a matter of 3 games i said this would happen , they slip up any more and i can see liverpool takin 2nd place

Will
01-01-2007, 06:31 PM
I wouldn't get too carried away just yet...

Numeric
01-01-2007, 06:33 PM
yeah the Kopites are s**t and everyone knows it...

nick_anarchy
01-01-2007, 09:39 PM
haha true .... will why did arsenal refuse to shake hands with players after there match ??

Richierush
02-01-2007, 03:23 AM
next youll be saying liverpool will win the league :laughing:

nick_anarchy
02-01-2007, 10:30 AM
next youll be saying liverpool will win the league :laughing:

i wouldnt go that far and why would i ??

Richierush
02-01-2007, 03:23 PM
:laughing: dunno someone probably would :cheese:

Numeric
02-01-2007, 03:29 PM
funny how we hardly ever see the Kopites in here anymore...

:cheese:

nick_anarchy
02-01-2007, 04:53 PM
funny how we hardly ever see the Kopites in here anymore...

:cheese:

well when they win a big game or utd get knocked out the fa cup or CL or they close the gap on 2nd place im sure hey will be back ...

Will
02-01-2007, 07:17 PM
haha true .... will why did arsenal refuse to shake hands with players after there match ??

Dunno, must have been unhappy about their behavior I guess...

Numeric
02-01-2007, 10:01 PM
Chelsea couldn't score against Villa tonight so it's as you were, six points maintained...

:)

phantomdj
03-01-2007, 12:54 PM
hardly get access to the internet thats why.

we have been doin very well recently.... our home form is second to none as the stats show and our away form is improving.

anyone who says liverpool are shite is totally deluding themselves.

second is in our grasp, but first is unlikely unless there is a major slip up.

then again the points between 1-2 and 2-3 are similar anyway, so it's too early to call.

we still have chelsea, arsenal and man utd at anfield.... and you lot still have to play each other... the season is not over.

we are currently playing the best football

i tell you though, well done ronaldo because without him, man utd would be shagged. you need to keep him injury free or your results will suffer.

Numeric
03-01-2007, 01:34 PM
with regard to Cristiano, granted, we need him...

but United are playing the best football in the League at the moment...

Richierush
03-01-2007, 01:42 PM
United have got quality in there side,he is a great footballer scoring goals an assisting many too,but to say they would lose games is bull :;

Will
03-01-2007, 02:32 PM
Everyone knows Arsenal play the best football! But Man U would have dropped quite a few points if it wasn't for Ronaldo, he adds a bit of class to the team.

Esox Lucius
03-01-2007, 02:59 PM
Everyone knows Arsenal play the best football!

on their day defo, but they are not consistant enough to challenge for the title this season imo.

french_og
03-01-2007, 04:29 PM
Is it just a coincidence or did Liverpools form change when Gerrard was moved into the Centre when Sossoko got injured - bet the think spanish twat moves him back to the right when he comes back from injury.

Richierush
03-01-2007, 07:53 PM
it could well be,but sossoko is a class player an works hard for the team an i wish everton would have got him

Will
04-01-2007, 03:35 AM
on their day defo, but they are not consistant enough to challenge for the title this season imo.

True, but playing the best football is different to playing the most effective football and takin g your chances etc...

Richierush
04-01-2007, 02:38 PM
when liverpool win a phew more games away from home then we'll see if there worthy of challaging for top spot,at home there very strong but away from home theres always that feeling they could get beat :cool:

Insomnia
04-01-2007, 03:08 PM
Yeah Arsenal need to keep up the standards, one week we get beat by sheff utd then hump charlton. I think it's going to be a very intresting finnish to the tiltle as long as we get a Champions league spot that'll do for me...

nick_anarchy
04-01-2007, 07:47 PM
no one can say liverpool or arsenal have been playin the best football and it shows by where u are in the league ... tho chelsea aint been playin the best BUT they have got the points and that is what is needed last min goals but its what utd did for years so i cant moan at that .... utd have been playin quality all season bar 2 or 3 games where we lost to arsenal and tbh lets face it we were played off the park and it was our worst game in years !! the quality for utd aint come from ronaldo at all the one player who is keeping the team tickin over is our ginger wizzard scholes he has been such a key player so far this season hes like a new player after we lost him last season and it was lookin like he would be packin in due to his eye problem ... but hes come out and showed everyone he is still up there with the best in the world hes class !! players like ronaldo have lernt from him and also to giggs hes one who has hit top form this season and when we need him most his age and experience has helped ronaldo and other players along

ronaldo has been playin out his skin and its nice to see him now happy at utd and now under contract till 2010 shows it ! if we lost him to injury it wouldnt be a big blow park is now fit and he works like hell for the team hes only young too ... if anyone was to get injured and we were to slip it would be scholes he is the key player at the moment

but dont get me wrong liverpool have steped it up now but i cant see them taking 2nd place it will be hard but if they do then fair play ....

Numeric
04-01-2007, 09:49 PM
yeah it's great how the senior players have really shown what they're worth again this season, Scholes, Giggs and Nev have been awesome, seeing Ole firing again is a dream come true...

Vidic is a monster, and Evra has come on good also...

Rooney has been playing really well, just misses a lot of chances which is worrying but he's scored 8 already and has the most assists in the team when i checked the stats last week...

Cristiano is incredible...

the whole first team have been great, Edwin, Rio, Louis and Gabby since he's been back...

long may it continue...

Carrick has had a couple of good performances also...

phantomdj
05-01-2007, 03:20 PM
when i said liverpool were playing the best football, i meant in the last month...

arsenal play the best football compared to all other teams when all the conditions suit them, but they seldom play fluent football anymore because teams are stopping them (charlton excluded). most teams go to arsenal to stop them playing, hence the reason for the results.

liverpool will be playing their own game this saturday, so arsenal will be able to 'play' their prefered game of fluent football. Generally when these sides meet there is plenty of that on show, so i'm expecting a good fa cup game with the skill and speed of both sets of players.

i don't agree that man utd were playing the best football recently because i watched all their games and it was a few moments of brilliance rather than a 90minute masterpiece in each game. You got the points, so fair play on that.

i'll be gutted if we lose this weekend, but i don't expect to at anfield.

why can we be so good at home and mediocre away? what psychology is this?

nick_anarchy
05-01-2007, 09:06 PM
when i said liverpool were playing the best football, i meant in the last month...

arsenal play the best football compared to all other teams when all the conditions suit them, but they seldom play fluent football anymore because teams are stopping them (charlton excluded). most teams go to arsenal to stop them playing, hence the reason for the results.

liverpool will be playing their own game this saturday, so arsenal will be able to 'play' their prefered game of fluent football. Generally when these sides meet there is plenty of that on show, so i'm expecting a good fa cup game with the skill and speed of both sets of players.

i don't agree that man utd were playing the best football recently because i watched all their games and it was a few moments of brilliance rather than a 90minute masterpiece in each game. You got the points, so fair play on that.

i'll be gutted if we lose this weekend, but i don't expect to at anfield.

why can we be so good at home and mediocre away? what psychology is this?

i can see the game being a corker !! arsenal on there day can split anyone open and destory you and with liverpool when they have the hunger and show it in the hearts that they want it 9 times out of 10 they get it ... tho sadly i do fancy the arse on this one van persie will get 2 ...

2-1 i say ...

nick_anarchy
05-01-2007, 09:08 PM
yeah it's great how the senior players have really shown what they're worth again this season, Scholes, Giggs and Nev have been awesome, seeing Ole firing again is a dream come true...

Vidic is a monster, and Evra has come on good also...

Rooney has been playing really well, just misses a lot of chances which is worrying but he's scored 8 already and has the most assists in the team when i checked the stats last week...

Cristiano is incredible...

the whole first team have been great, Edwin, Rio, Louis and Gabby since he's been back...

long may it continue...

Carrick has had a couple of good performances also...

totaly spot on mate , the only down side with gabby is when we defend i allways seen to think hes goin to give a free kick or a pen away haha he sone of them goes for the ball and the man ... he needs to make sure with his tackels a bit more

phantomdj
06-01-2007, 07:31 AM
van persie is not playing...

banned.

nick_anarchy
06-01-2007, 10:01 AM
van persie is not playing...

banned.

O well then .... i still think arsenal will pip it . Is henry back ?

Richierush
06-01-2007, 12:24 PM
yeah he's back an probably hungry for action,i av avnt played in 2 months ive got another month to go befor i start playin again an its made me stronger an more hungry to try harder so i know henry will be the same i can tell he is one man who really loves his football

278d7e64a374de26f==