PDA

View Full Version : Voidloss - Innocence Lost

dirty_bass
03-01-2007, 10:43 AM
Something a little different. A bit of melancholy electro something or other-ness.
Mastered with some new bits I been learning up, lemme know how the mastering stands up.

http://iterativemusic.com/~dirtybass/Voidloss%20-%20Innocence%20lost%20in%20rain%20(Master).mp3

Siege
04-01-2007, 03:49 PM
Loving this mate! really into them melodies....kinda cinematic with a touch of eerinesss.The bassline and slow tempo work a treat,and suit the piece well.Only on the headphones at the moment so cant really comment accurately on production but everything sounding really good and sitting nicley. Also think the mastering applied fits the sound. gonna dl and crank this up later for sure.
Quality stuff!

Mindful
05-01-2007, 12:40 PM
This is the voidloss sound I like the most, this sort of song
based thang you do so well.
Plenty of movement with the sounds, synths and arrangment and very vibey.
This high pluck type synth is very nice and man when this muted and filterd
stab comes in its so fuc*ing lush as are the strings(very cinamatic)
Production sounds like you feel your new studio surroundings allready,

Very very nice, would be perfect as the end titles roll on a good film.

eyeswithoutaface
05-01-2007, 08:23 PM
will check this bad boy in the morning when the new paper cups and string arrives, it's a bastard just cupping my hand to catch the soundwaves, cant hear a bloody thing

loopdon
06-01-2007, 12:31 AM
i must be listening on the worst speakers known to man (my girlfriend's laptop speakers) but what i am hearing is absolutely beautiful, a work of art and probably the best i have heard from you in quite a while if ever. and that HAS sth. to say.

can't give any helpful advice regarding the mastering but of what help would that be to you, anyway? :)

great!

force
06-01-2007, 12:13 PM
Love this a lot!

melodies are gorgeous

As has been said already, could really imagine this soundtracking something

Barely Human
10-01-2007, 01:11 PM
Very nice man. Love the strings a lot. Just a little too minimal for my taste but very good work mate. Thanks.

ERROR404
13-01-2007, 02:56 PM
geat track as usual Mr Bass :)

love the way the melodies 'entwine' around themselves and the pads and strings change the mood beautifully.

mattboyslim
14-01-2007, 09:52 PM
loving the voidloss stuff mate. again, top notch track here

dan the acid man
14-01-2007, 11:23 PM
Excellent stuff, loving this one, lovely production, great melody and groove.

The mastering sounds fine to my amateur ears, warm with crisp highs and everything sits well together

278d7e64a374de26f==