PDA

View Full Version : Taking my leave as a mod here

loopdon
06-01-2007, 10:17 AM
Hello everybody!

For no special reason other than that i want invest more time in
actualy MAKING music i will retire here. Not saying i won't post here from time to time, though :)

I know that in the end it is Mark's decision but who do YOU think would do a good job here?

I would like to thank you all for making this the place this is and for letting me have a great time here!

Martin

force
06-01-2007, 11:59 AM
Hello everybody!

For no special reason other than that i want invest more time in
actualy MAKING music i will retire here. Not saying i won't post here from time to time, though :)

I know that in the end it is Mark's decision but who do YOU think would do a good job here?

I would like to thank you all for making this the place this is and for letting me have a great time here!

Martin

mate! sorry you're goin but all the best with the musicmaking.

thanx loads for the millions of vsts:)

dan the acid man
06-01-2007, 12:29 PM
sorry to see you go, but thanks for all the fantastic posts :)

stjohn
06-01-2007, 03:54 PM
legend loopdon thanks :;

dirty_bass
06-01-2007, 04:06 PM
nooooooooooooooooooo

I don`t mind helping out in here, but please keep up the free plugs page.
You are the don.

There`s another post of mine which I`m doing now.

For the new year, instead of completing my never ending production guide, I thought I could just do a Q&A sticky, where I answer production questions to the best of my knowledge.
Then once a month I can take the most popular question and do a full article for write up.

Good idea?

bmovie
06-01-2007, 04:27 PM
Sorry to hear that, loopdon, although it's for a good reason
Thanks for your great work here
Now go and make some music ;)

judas_beast
06-01-2007, 05:33 PM
Cheers for all the VST's! Easy.

MARK ANXIOUS
07-01-2007, 02:28 AM
wow loopdon, this is the first i've heard of this and i am devastated. completely devastated.

you have been the backbone of this forum and i think we all have so much to thank you for. one day i hope we meet up mate, i really do. i owe you beer or two for everything you have taught me and everyone else here.

BUT i totally understand your decision. the net is a brilliant place for learning but there comes a time when you've got to pull back and put theory into practice on a serious level.

i think you should stay on the mod list for sure, but we now obviously need another mod to help out when loopy is away creating.

if anyone's out there reading this, really cares about this forum and wants to help, let me know :)

respect to loopy. :cheese:

RDR
09-01-2007, 06:32 PM
Thats great news!

(Making music... not you leaving as a mod.. ;)

Good man for all the work you put in chief.

Safe.

audioinjection
09-01-2007, 06:58 PM
good luck and thanks for all the great threads you did, especially the free plugins hehe, keep coming back dude

Jay Pace
12-01-2007, 06:46 PM
You're a legend man

Good luck with everything

robin m
12-01-2007, 06:56 PM
Respect for all the quality advice & quality links you've given since I've been on here, fair play to ya loopdon - don't stop postin here though and be sure to let us hear some of your new stuff! :cool: :clap:

Mindful
14-01-2007, 10:26 PM
good chap, you can get using all them bloody vsts now cant ya ; )

FIK
16-01-2007, 09:52 PM
You're still the man loopdon, cheers for all the advice, samples, links, vst's. clapclapclap

FILTERZ
17-01-2007, 05:44 PM
nice one mate

shame you gotta go , still better that you make some tunage innit

applause

Elvio Neto
19-01-2007, 08:43 AM
thanks for all the work you have on this forum

i hope you change your mind and come back :)

all the best

Grenoybel
19-01-2007, 06:54 PM
like everyone else, i can say only thank you and good luck in the future!

Also shows us the progress from time to time, i think that everyone probably would enjoy that too :cheese:

bishtay
31-05-2007, 02:45 PM
big ups la loopdon!!
PM me some of your tunes when ya can bro!
:)

p_brane
31-05-2007, 04:58 PM
all the best martin,

cheers for all the vst's, advise, encouragement

hope it goes well for ya mate

loopdon
31-05-2007, 06:39 PM
mr p_brane, thanks, i haven't really retired - but i really don't feel like a mod anymore - if i ever felt like one.... :)

kind words like that mean a lot for me!!

278d7e64a374de26f==