PDA

View Full Version : Room treatment and accoustics

dirty_bass
08-01-2007, 10:17 PM
I will shortly be starting my new little business, supplying studio grade accoustic treatment foam.
Reflectors, diffusers, bass traps, waffles etc.
All produced to high spec in foam(full accoustic specs will follow when I advertise properly)

I GUARANTEE that my prices will seriously undercut all the sources you will find for accoustic treament tiles, as after looking into treatment for my new studio I decided that audio companies take the piss with prices on anything to do with pro audio.

Accoustic treament is as important as good monitors, and can be done without ripping your room to pieces.

I`m posting this here just to see if anyone is interested in the interim.

audioinjection
08-01-2007, 10:32 PM
thats awesome steve! good luck with that man.

if i lived in the UK i would buy from you haha, but with those damn exchange rates these days, i cant afford it :S

i would like to do some acoustic treatment to my studio for sure though

Siege
09-01-2007, 12:57 AM
Mmmm.....i might be intrested in this.

BloodStar
09-01-2007, 11:03 AM
nice one Steve. Let me know some more info about stuff and prices , please :]

I am quite interested, but I don't know how it is with transport to our country. Maybe it would increase the price quite a bit so I have to check.. thanks

dirty_bass
09-01-2007, 12:25 PM
nice one Steve. Let me know some more info about stuff and prices , please :]

I am quite interested, but I don't know how it is with transport to our country. Maybe it would increase the price quite a bit so I have to check.. thanks

not sure about transport prices to czech mate.
Weight isn`t really the issue it`s the size.
The scatter tiles and such pack down so you can get a lot in a box, but the bass traps are pretty large, and I wouldn`t want to squash them for transit.
I`ll look into euro mail prices though.

278d7e64a374de26f==