PDA

View Full Version : Reason 2.5 problems

Mickdee
25-10-2003, 01:40 PM
Hello everyone... ;)

I'm having some trouble with reason... I've just bought it and cant seem to get it to work.

I can't find how to route the software to my soundcard. There are not any "options" pulldowns at the top of the screen.

To test it works, I have the "redrum" drum machine running with 4 beats on it. I can see the levels moving in time.

It seems to be going through the ddl1 delay and the rv7000 before going to the mixer.

I've checked the mixer levels are up full.

The final stage it goes to is the audio out panel which is joined on to the midi in device. On this panel there is an LCD type screen - it says "off no sound" and there is a green LED saying that the output goes to my audio card.

I'm thinking I need to tell the software what audio card I want to route the output to and what channel etc but I cant 4 the life of me find it??

Can anyone help?? Is there just a level somewhere - or a start button I havn't found or do I need to configure the software for my soundacard and how??

Thanks for any help! very stuck! :roll:

Barely Human
25-10-2003, 03:28 PM
Go edit/preferances/audio tab, and see if its set up properly. Failing that, hit tab and see if the wires are all conected right, (although they should be).

278d7e64a374de26f==