PDA

View Full Version : problems w/ radium 49: help!!!

Spire
13-01-2007, 07:44 AM
now i know it's a shitty controller but maybe you guys know how to fix this. whenever i open live or reason, the controller will randomly disappear and live/reason will stop receiving input from it. sometimes it happens immediately like 1 minute after opening or 10 minutes later. anyone else have this problem with their controllers? i can't for the life of me figure whats causing it... AHHH!

thanks ****ers! ;D

Barely Human
13-01-2007, 01:59 PM
Check your drivers are the latest ones and reinstall them. What os are you on?

Side
13-01-2007, 10:45 PM
I have the same problem with my Keystation. What I have figured out is that the USB wire and the erm...port on the keyboard do not match 100%. I mean, sometimes the wire moves too much and *bang* we have lost the input until I restart the unit.
Maybe similar problem? Both are M-Audio products...who knows. I've blamed my problem for faulty construction as the Keystation series IS the cheapest of M-Audio keyboard products.

Spire
14-01-2007, 03:42 AM
IQ: i have all the latest drivers for it... i don't think that's the problem. i'm using xp.

Side: well i never move my keyboard around when i'm using it. the cable never moves. i think i might have figured it out. i installed a usb hub in one of my pci slots and thinking back, it never lost input until i plugged it into that. so i switched it back to the usb port on my mobo, maybe that'll fix it.

278d7e64a374de26f==