PDA

View Full Version : Sat Round Up

Insomnia
13-01-2007, 06:54 PM
How did you're teams get on the day, Arsenal 2 up the now against Blackburn away, keep it going!

Numeric
13-01-2007, 08:20 PM
good result for Arse that, heard there was an incident involving Gilberto Silva getting sent off?

good result for United today also, was listening to it online, glad to hear Park grabbed a goal, he's been playing well and has been unlucky not to score in the past few fixtures, and again ofcourse, Cristiano scores again, that boy is incredible...

shame Chelski and the Kopites managed big wins...

LittleMinx
13-01-2007, 08:36 PM
good result for Arse that, heard there was an incident involving Gilberto Silva getting sent off?

good result for United today also, was listening to it online, glad to hear Park grabbed a goal, he's been playing well and has been unlucky not to score in the past few fixtures, and again ofcourse, Cristiano scores again, that boy is incredible...

Ronaldo is incredible, i'd give him one :laughing:

dan the acid man
13-01-2007, 09:14 PM
we lost to a last second goal to derby county, again, that's twice they've done that to us this season :grr:

Insomnia
13-01-2007, 09:21 PM

Yeah he got sent of early on, we did well to get the result, i'll need to check it out on match of the day the night..

Insomnia
13-01-2007, 09:33 PM
Yeah Ronaldo is class mate, i wonder what price would temt him and the club?

Numeric
13-01-2007, 09:39 PM

we couldn't consider selling him at the moment man, not for any price, he's signed a long contract, but they don't mean s**t these days, we simply couldn't be doing without him...

'Minx, behave yourself!!

:;

Insomnia
13-01-2007, 09:46 PM
we couldn't consider selling him at the moment man, not for any price, he's signed a long contract, but they don't mean s**t these days, we simply couldn't be doing without him...

'Minx, behave yourself!!

:;

True mate he's showed us what it's all about, esp after the world cup, good on him i say dude!!

Ashley
13-01-2007, 10:16 PM
We won 5-0, Walters first game too :cheese:

Insomnia
13-01-2007, 10:22 PM
It's a good start that's for sure!!

nick_anarchy
14-01-2007, 11:40 AM

well i dont think chelsea would be able to offer an asking price ...

Richierush
14-01-2007, 04:38 PM

Do you mind this is the Sports Forum :laughing: :laughing: :;

Everton 1-1 to Reading we should have beaten them at home :grr: 2 points dropped again:whoops:

prozac
14-01-2007, 05:14 PM
Juve lost there 1st game of the season
1-0 away to mantova

just a blip

xes
14-01-2007, 06:04 PM
Spurs just lost 2-3 and to be honest,I'm a little shell shocked. We pwned them all over the field for quite chunks of the game,but then they score 2 in about 2 minutes. F*cking cunts!!11ONE!! :notwell:

Ashley
14-01-2007, 06:53 PM

Me too :cheese:

Insomnia
14-01-2007, 11:37 PM
Gilberto's sending of was abit daft, fair enough he kicked out but that Robbie savage is a wee prick he should of went to. Still that goal by Henry was amazing!

Will
15-01-2007, 01:00 AM
Yeah, what he did was worse than what Gilberto did, but still, winning against some of neanderthals with 10 men was a great result and gives me hope for the future! Especially with Bolton up next in the cup. Man U up next, hopefully we'll hand them another footballing lesson and a thumping to boot!

lukekendall
15-01-2007, 08:01 AM
Spurs just lost 2-3 and to be honest,I'm a little shell shocked. We pwned them all over the field for quite chunks of the game,but then they score 2 in about 2 minutes. F*cking cunts!!11ONE!! :notwell:

i watched the game and i cant believed we lost!!! we were all over them, tho Given was on top form!!!

gutted!!!

Numeric
15-01-2007, 08:31 AM
Man U up next, hopefully we'll hand them another footballing lesson and a thumping to boot!

:laughing:

nick_anarchy
15-01-2007, 09:32 AM
:laughing:

init ... the OT game was a 1 off !

Richierush
15-01-2007, 09:46 AM
Me too :cheese:

ash i told her so im tellin you this is a sports forum an the post isnt a ad shag him post :laughing: :laughing: :briggin: :cheese:

Ashley
15-01-2007, 09:52 AM
:laughing: :briggin:

Numeric
15-01-2007, 10:31 AM

well, we'll have to put in a good performace, but as long as everyone's fit i reckon we can do 'em...

United were awful against Arse at Old Trafford, one of, if not our worst performance of the season, and we could have easily still got something from that game...

to be honest i think the plan will be to spoil Arse's play and hit them hard on the break, simply because other teams have shown that it's a really effective tactic against them, and we're so well equipped to play that way because of the pace we have at our disposal in Cristiano, Giggs and Rooney...

Will
16-01-2007, 12:23 AM

I'm sure that's what Liverpool thought after we beat them 3-0 at the Emirates, and when we beat them 3-1 at Anfield... Man U haven't beaten a decent team all season have they? Whereas we've only once failed to beat a decent team.

And Toure et al would leave Giggs for dust!

278d7e64a374de26f==