16-01-2007, 07:33 AM
Sick as fu*k!

Love it... :)

dan the acid man
16-01-2007, 08:35 AM
ah wicked, it's back, will give this a listen later

rhythmtech
16-01-2007, 09:22 AM
when i try to download this it names itself as "sept06"..

is this just a mistake on marks part or are the links mixed up?

eyeswithoutaface
16-01-2007, 09:40 AM
im confused wasnt makaton on not long ago anyway?

Si the Sigh
16-01-2007, 09:46 AM
I thought that. It is a new show though.

MARK ANXIOUS
16-01-2007, 10:56 AM
it's not, it's an old show. just needed to create the radio show section and get them all up on the site, to get things all rolling again. i've done the interview and got the mix for the new show, just gotta get round to doing it in the next week.

dunno if you've all seen but i've fixed the problem with the site not showing up properly in internet explorer and also it crashing safari (yeah, it was a ridiculous problem but it's my fault for not checking the pc browser). blogs now have picture input so you can write anything you like in there and add your html link to pics :)

actually i'll try and write a post about this soon....

ok onwards and upwards!!!

hehe

robin m
16-01-2007, 11:10 AM
i've done the interview and got the mix for the new show, just gotta get round to doing it in the next week.

:cheese:

Great stuff!

The shows have all been really high quality so far, love the diversity of the new releases at the start (I've ended up buying a few tunes I'd never normally have given a chance) and again the guest sets at the end cover the full spectrum of techno goodness...

Keep it up Mark :cool:

The Overfiend
17-01-2007, 03:15 AM
Who do you have lined up for the next few shows.

katya
17-01-2007, 09:58 PM
Sick as fu*k!

Love it... :)

awe! always sick as ****... can't get enough of this guy.

vadarfone
21-01-2007, 01:46 PM
The radio show is back then Mark??

Thats mint!!!

Me and my good lady are still listening to the few I managed to salvage from the 'tribulation' (my hd crash).

She is obsessed with electronic musicians now and thinks they are 'Cho Kakoi' (very handsome/sexy)

Her favourite is Liam Howlett right now. Obviously I dont mind, as this means I am not subjected to the usual Jpop BOLLOCKS which women are usually into over here.

Hoho

278d7e64a374de26f==