PDA

View Full Version : Anti-world was Awesome!

jonnyspeed
26-10-2003, 01:25 PM
Just recovering from Anti-world on Friday night. All I have to say is that the TeknoWorld room was awesome from 12-6am.

Geezer! man, your set was brilliant. I rekon half the audience didn't even realise you were playing live. Not to sure about the Dub track in the middle but the rest of it was top notch banging techno. 2 of my friend said afterwards that it ranks as one of the best live acts they have ever seen - but then again they go to lots of indie pop geeetar rubbish.

Pat.trix and Chris Liberator were completely on form = 10/10

...and if anybody was there I was the one in the Zoo York t-shirt yomping like a man man at the front from the start for Geezers set until the very end!

fackin' loved it! So good I bearly got to see the other 5 rooms. I never actually found the tech house and chill-out rooms - not that I had any need for them :)

:twisted: twisted, indeed.

jonnyspeed
26-10-2003, 01:31 PM
sorry Mark - completely missed your set. Really kicking myself - but not as much as not giving a really cute girl my number :cry:

MARKEG
26-10-2003, 06:42 PM
i couldn't believe how good this party was shaping up to be and then i had to go!!!!!!

no way in this mother freekin planet would i ever play so early again there if i could help it. what an ass i was having other bookings. i'm sure i missed an amazing party.

278d7e64a374de26f==