PDA

View Full Version : new track im working on

rhythmtech
17-01-2007, 02:00 AM
needs another element.. any ideas?

http://www.sendspace.com/file/aa3728

Siege
17-01-2007, 02:16 AM
Good stuff mate...nice clear punchy production.
Like the arrangment, you could try putting some stabs,hits bouncing around off each other in the 1st quater,add to the groove,
every thing you have works well.
Check out mine mate,tell us what you think..not finished but could do with some feedback. cheers

jk_scowling
17-01-2007, 09:59 AM
Hey man, I think what you've got so far works well together. It could maybe do with some mid range percussion to syncopate the beat a bit more. Also I think using a pad/string or something over some of the sections might add a little something.

Elvio Neto
17-01-2007, 12:14 PM
listen now on headphones

great tune , i dont think the track needs nothing more , sounds good to me

BRADLEE
19-01-2007, 10:12 PM
Barry,

I personally don't think it needs anything else for the style of music it is. Should work really well in a party or club. Mixdown all seems nice in the headphones...Think maybe just a little more beef to the kick. Arrangement wise water tight like a frogs butt :lol:

Good stuff amigo. Thanks for sharing.

The other B :-)

Tyrisia
20-01-2007, 02:32 AM
Nice cheeky bassline, love the synthy thing in the first break, in fact all the synth's sound pretty good, especially the one that comes in at about 4.15, plenty of energy about this track in general, good stuff.

Will say though that although I'm listening on phones, the top end does sound a bit overcompressed and crackly, maybe back the compression off a bit to get a nicer rounded sound, remember the holy grail of dynamic range..

Great tarck though, would really get a party jumpin I can imagine:)

Tyrisia
20-01-2007, 02:33 AM
tarck? I meant track ..

judas_beast
22-01-2007, 10:13 PM
Really nice an rollin man. I like 'high' kicks too. Maybe a touch more thud to it, perhaps? Good stuff though.

As for what to add? I couldn't tell ya!!

easy

278d7e64a374de26f==