PDA

View Full Version : Friday - 1/19 - All Acid - Free - Brooklyn

tocsin
18-01-2007, 05:00 PM
For anyone here in the NYC area, consider stopping by this one. I'm going to be dropping a set of some 1996 acid techno at this party tomorrow as well as doing visuals for the
night until I run out of steam. The spot is pretty nice and easy to get to from the subway. For anyone here who
likes acid techno, this will be worth checking out. There's going to be some live 303 goodness during the Atomic
Babies set by The Germ.

---

Renegade Virus Presents: de.tOP: We Call It Acid

All acid techno. The shit you know you want to hear!:-D

Atomic Babies (DRUMASHEENZ.COM, NY) LIVE PA ACID, Drop Bass style!
DJ John Dough (DRUMASHEENZ.COM, NY) Acid Acid Aciiiddddd
Integrity (Hardmind, DPIM Recordings, DJIntegrity.com) ACiiiiddd
G Stomps (Renegade virus, Dyslexic responses, Drop Bass Network) - LIVE PA
Jason Blackkat(Blackkat)- ACiiiddd
Low Key (Koncepshun.org, Hard Life Entertainment) Acid Techno
Madaro (Blackkat) Acid Tek, and 92 style german acid!
Amok (Renegade Virus) AcidCore n Acid Tek

FREE! Arrive early, the venue isn't so big, and this will surely get packed. and the door might be closed off after
a certain amount of people...

11 pm to LATE . 21+ @ Boogaloo. 168 Marcy Ave. J train to Marcy Ave(its right there look for marcy should b accross
the street if you're coming from manhatten), L or G to Lorimer(walk south on union until that big street with the bridge on it to the right, walk over that n make a left on marcy), about a 15 miniute walk from the L.

Aratron
18-01-2007, 05:53 PM
looks great dude wish i was in NYC

tocsin
18-01-2007, 08:38 PM
HAHA. Don't say that. :) In NYC, this type of night never happens. Seemed to be much more the norm out your way for
a good long time and, even if it's not as big now, is still bigger than we get over here. I'm psyched when I get to
hear one acid techno set somewhere nowadays. It's that rare pretty much. There does not really appear to be a lot of
people spinning it in NYC anymore. In fact, you could say this party may represent a pretty solid number of those who
still do. Unless, of course, there is another circuit in the city of which I'm unaware which is completely possible.
But, hell, come out for a vacation some time and we can slam back a couple drinks. :)

Aratron
18-01-2007, 09:01 PM
HAHA. Don't say that. :) In NYC, this type of night never happens. Seemed to be much more the norm out your way for
a good long time and, even if it's not as big now, is still bigger than we get over here. I'm psyched when I get to
hear one acid techno set somewhere nowadays. It's that rare pretty much. There does not really appear to be a lot of
people spinning it in NYC anymore. In fact, you could say this party may represent a pretty solid number of those who
still do. Unless, of course, there is another circuit in the city of which I'm unaware which is completely possible.
But, hell, come out for a vacation some time and we can slam back a couple drinks. :)

dude. im gonna take you up on that offer one day.

conor256
18-01-2007, 10:28 PM

though you say there is not many people playing acid techno in new york ..... i'm curious as to how it goes down with the crowd.......
also is there a big enough scene for hard techno (uk/london style and also schranz style and jackin') .... basically i'm daydreaming about going to play in nyc sometime and those are the four main styles that i play.... i'm wondering how the music i play goes down ....

Thegerm
25-01-2007, 12:55 AM
Was a great show the live pa was on point!

ATOMIC BABIEs!! = ACIDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

for live sets from atomic babies contact me i have some we did earlier this yr

278d7e64a374de26f==