PDA

View Full Version : a little bit of fun..

Tyrisia
18-01-2007, 11:37 PM
This is a track I started yesterday to relieve the bordom of a previous track's mixdown (which I'd been workin on for ages and had just plain done me head in by yesterday afternoon).

You'll have to turn it up a bit as I ain't maximized it yet, due to laziness and cpu overhead.

Download (http://www.tyrisia.co.uk/loop1test.mp3)

Tyrisia
19-01-2007, 02:06 AM
Maximised now, cause it was clipping in me mp3 encoder, same link..

dirty_bass
23-01-2007, 03:02 AM
Maximised now, cause it was clipping in me mp3 encoder, same link..

file not found??!?!?!

Tyrisia
23-01-2007, 04:42 AM
opps, managed to delete it by accident on me server this afternoon, should work now:)

stjohn
23-01-2007, 02:10 PM
well spaced with great sounds... the hats sounds very clear...

my 2 cetns would be the low kick could be a bit fuller, i think that would add an almighy whack to the track. and the other point is that it kinda got a bit repetitive at times... but as the file says 'loop1test' so maybe your still working away with it

good work matee :;

Tyrisia
23-01-2007, 02:19 PM
Thanks mate, glad to hear you like, yeah it's still work in progress, and I listened to it again last night and the repetativeness came across all too much, so I'm gonna beef up the percussion and add a load of atmospherics to it (when I get some new monitors, blew them on Sunday on another track opps).

I'll look at that kik, there's plenty of scope to go fuller, but I'm gonna really beef the whole track up anyways when I'm back up and running, so I'll post the results as and when..

BRADLEE
23-01-2007, 10:17 PM
Thanks mate, glad to hear you like, yeah it's still work in progress, and I listened to it again last night and the repetativeness came across all too much, so I'm gonna beef up the percussion and add a load of atmospherics to it (when I get some new monitors, blew them on Sunday on another track opps).

I'll look at that kik, there's plenty of scope to go fuller, but I'm gonna really beef the whole track up anyways when I'm back up and running, so I'll post the results as and when..

yeah I'd say it gets a bit loopy and points and some of the percs are a little bit dry. Please let me hear it when it's done. Would be keen to see where you go with it. Thank you for sharing.

Tyrisia
02-02-2007, 10:19 AM
cheers mate, I've done a bit of work on it recently, and will post the results sometime soon.

audioinjection
13-02-2007, 04:54 AM
nice little dancefloor tune dude, production could use a bit cleaning up though, sounds a little dry and cold....... warm it up a bit :)

pretty cool track though matey! i'd like to hear the finished version.

Tyrisia
15-02-2007, 07:22 AM
yep David, it's dancefloor fodder, and was just a bit of fun, but now I've cleaned it up and slowed it down for my pa project (that one day will happen lol). I've always been a bit shy on the verb etc, I've tried a few new method's in this department and it's paying off, I'll try to work a bit more warmth into it, watch this space..

force
18-02-2007, 11:00 AM
Good stuff mate!
That 'metallic', percussion is right up my street.:cool:

278d7e64a374de26f==