PDA

View Full Version : Showdown!!!

Insomnia
19-01-2007, 05:00 PM
Arsenal v Man u! this will be a good game for sure, both teams at it i think, predictions? I'm going for a 2-2 draw and 1 sending off! :cheese:

Numeric
19-01-2007, 05:18 PM
i think United will win, not sure about score but i think we can get the three points...

everyone's expecting both sides to go straight at eachother and showcase some serious attacking football, and although i still favour United in an open game, i believe Sir Alex will want to spoil Arse's play, like so many other teams have done this season already, we're well equipped to destroy teams on the break with our pace, i hope Cristiano has a good game, expect Rooney to shine also...

Insomnia
19-01-2007, 05:23 PM
Man u need the points more than us for sure, but Arse will be proper bastards to man u and wont to spoil it for them mate, you know what it's like eh :laughing:

LittleMinx
19-01-2007, 05:27 PM
well we all know whose gonna win and it aint gonna be arsenal :cool:

Insomnia
19-01-2007, 05:29 PM
we'll see minx, mind the bet! :laughing: :laughing:

LittleMinx
19-01-2007, 05:31 PM
Thats right kiddo you gettin preparing for the bet :laughing:

Will
20-01-2007, 02:46 AM
10-0 the Arsenal. We'd better win.

Esox Lucius
20-01-2007, 07:43 AM
i think both teams will be happy with a point on the day. can' wait though, will be a cracking game.

LittleMinx
20-01-2007, 04:26 PM
Minxy has just bought her self some beers ready for the snowdown, tbh i would absolutely love man u to win but i wouldnt be to bothered if arseshit draw with us or win cos at the end of the day there still crap and thats proves it really cos who is at the top of the league and WHO aint catching us now!!!!! :dance:

djfase
20-01-2007, 06:06 PM
A draw.

Arsenal will play their normal style and utd will play the way the arse played at OT earlier in season.

Should be good. The 2 best footballing teams in britain

Insomnia
20-01-2007, 06:57 PM
Minxy has just bought her self some beers ready for the snowdown, tbh i would absolutely love man u to win but i wouldnt be to bothered if arseshit draw with us or win cos at the end of the day there still crap and thats proves it really cos who is at the top of the league and WHO aint catching us now!!!!! :dance:

You better enjoy your beers when your drowning you're sorrows! Should be a class game, need to keep up with Liverpool and take advantage on Boltons defeat as well!!!!:cheese:

Will
20-01-2007, 07:20 PM
i think both teams will be happy with a point on the day. can' wait though, will be a cracking game.

I know I wouldn't be happy with a point, after beating them at OT we should definitely be beating them at home, they've only beaten the lesser teams this season. There's no way we should be settling for a point.

LittleMinx
20-01-2007, 08:08 PM
You better enjoy your beers when your drowning you're sorrows! Should be a class game, need to keep up with Liverpool and take advantage on Boltons defeat as well!!!!:cheese:

:tatata:

satine
20-01-2007, 11:46 PM
Thierry 2 Man U 1

Numeric
21-01-2007, 01:33 AM
I know I wouldn't be happy with a point, after beating them at OT we should definitely be beating them at home, they've only beaten the lesser teams this season.

yeah and Arse have been d**ked by half the so called lesser teams his season...

nick_anarchy
21-01-2007, 10:03 AM

i think he forgot that one dont u

Esox Lucius
21-01-2007, 10:32 AM
hope the arse scum get a hiding.

he plays on the leeeeeeeeeeeft he plays on the riiiiiiiiiiiiight, that boy ronaldo he makes wenger look shite

Numeric
21-01-2007, 10:57 AM
from what i can gather Arse are gonna be without Gilberto in the midfield there, plus they're also without Gallas and Ljungberg...

considering United are gonna be at full strength it's not lookin too good for Arse...

Insomnia
21-01-2007, 02:04 PM
Gilberto is out suspended after the Blackburn game last week! Not long to go now guys! Come on the Arsenal!!!!!!!!!!!! :cheese:

Will
21-01-2007, 03:30 PM

Arsenal are inconsistent, wjerea Man U are consistently mediocre.

Numeric
21-01-2007, 03:52 PM
we'll only have to be mediocre to put your lot away...

:cheese:

ten mins to kick off!!

Insomnia
21-01-2007, 03:56 PM
we'll only have to be mediocre to put your lot away...

:cheese:

ten mins to kick off!!

:laughing: :laughing:

LittleMinx
21-01-2007, 04:06 PM
Gilberto is out suspended after the Blackburn game last week! Not long to go now guys! Come on the Arsenal!!!!!!!!!!!! :cheese:

c'mon man u :cheese:

LittleMinx
21-01-2007, 04:11 PM
guys please keep me updated, im so peed off cant watch it on sky!!!

Numeric
21-01-2007, 04:47 PM
almost half-time Minxy...

still 0-0

Arse have looked more threatening thus far to be fair...

LittleMinx
21-01-2007, 04:49 PM
:whoops:

Do u know ive got butterflies here dunno why tho, i get well nervous at these kinda matchs, i been a wee more times than ever must be the nerves :laughing:

nick_anarchy
21-01-2007, 04:52 PM
Arsenal are inconsistent, wjerea Man U are consistently mediocre.

well top of the prem 14 pts clear of your shite 6 ahead of chelsea and 11 ahead of liverpool ... very mediocre i must say !

Numeric
21-01-2007, 04:53 PM
half-time 0-0

chances at both ends, fairly open, Lehman pushed a shot from Rooney onto the bar and over just before the break...

United need to take charge...

Insomnia
21-01-2007, 04:54 PM
Arsenal 0- man u 0! half time, oh well need a goal c'mon the arse!!! Shitting it though!!

LittleMinx
21-01-2007, 04:55 PM
well lets just hope they have words in the dressin room then eh??? Hows Ronaldo looking is looking as fit as ever :cheese:

Numeric
21-01-2007, 04:57 PM
he's not really featured as much as we'd like thus far, there's time yet though...

LittleMinx
21-01-2007, 05:01 PM
im glad im not watching it actually i'll get to horny watching him run round a pitch!! :laughing:

nah serious i hope we do better in the second half!! :)

Insomnia
21-01-2007, 05:03 PM
im glad im not watching it actually i'll get to horny watching him run round a pitch!! :laughing:

nah serious i hope we do better in the second half!! :)

We will see minx, good luck!! :laughing:

LittleMinx
21-01-2007, 05:04 PM
we will we will!!! :cheese:

Numeric
21-01-2007, 05:14 PM
Rooney!!

Insomnia
21-01-2007, 05:17 PM
Rooney!!

Oh Shit!!

LittleMinx
21-01-2007, 05:27 PM
:bigsmile:

Insomnia
21-01-2007, 05:28 PM
:bigsmile:

Still time minx! :ohdear: :cheese:

LittleMinx
21-01-2007, 05:30 PM
yea all 15 mins :cheese:

nick_anarchy
21-01-2007, 05:31 PM
hehe keep it tight at the back and we should do this

nick_anarchy
21-01-2007, 05:45 PM
shit !! 1-1 well a draw will do me still well clear of everyone one else just need to keep it tight we seem to be playin quite poor defending aint to good for a change this season and arsenal are on top

Numeric
21-01-2007, 05:47 PM
f**ks...

:whoops:

Insomnia
21-01-2007, 05:49 PM
Yeehaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!:cool:

Insomnia
21-01-2007, 05:57 PM
Get in there!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Numeric
21-01-2007, 05:57 PM
oh f**k...

nick_anarchy
21-01-2007, 05:58 PM
WHAT A LOAD OF ****IN SHITE !!! u could just sence it after van persie scored ....

1 good point tho ....

P GD PTS
1 Man Utd 23 36 57
2 Chelsea 24 22 51
3 Liverpool 24 21 46
4 Arsenal 23 24 42
5 Bolton 24 2 40
6 Portsmouth 24 10 37
7 Reading 24 2 34
8 Tottenham 24 -3 33
9 Everton 23 6 32
10 Blackburn 23 -4 31
11 Middlesbrough 24 0 30
12 Newcastle 24 -4 30
13 Man City 24 -9 30
14 Aston Villa 24 -2 29
15 Fulham 24 -10 29
16 Sheff Utd 24 -14 24
17 Wigan 22 -13 22
18 West Ham 24 -21 20
19 Charlton 24 -24 19
20 Watford 22 -19 12

look where we are ;)

Insomnia
21-01-2007, 05:59 PM
Class mate. that's what we needed!!!!!!! :briggin:

Numeric
21-01-2007, 06:00 PM
yeah we're still top but we should have been able to put them away, with all their injuries, f**kin joke man, complete let-down...

nick_anarchy
21-01-2007, 06:03 PM
Piss poor performance ronaldo shite , midfield shit , defence shit shit all round ! im utter gutted as we could and should of kept a clean sheet a goal up and only the 2nd time in 5 years we have lost after goin 1 up a omen i didnt think arsenal would overcome but they have .... STILL TOP and CLEAR !

Insomnia
21-01-2007, 06:10 PM
Great result for us, fair play to Man u once again, always give us a good game. great comeback though, need to keep this up! Maybe catch Chelsea now!! :cheese:

djfase
21-01-2007, 06:53 PM
Rio, rooney, ronaldo were dogshite.

Fair play the arse as the game had draw written all over it.

One question.

Does henry ever stop fukin moaning?

dan the acid man
21-01-2007, 07:53 PM
good result for the arsenal, and keeps it closer, which is good for us neutrals

Will
21-01-2007, 09:12 PM
Yeah, **** Off Man U Scum!!! They've Been Found Out Big Time, Not Good Enough To Beat The Big Teams, Chelsea For The Title!!!

Traxx
21-01-2007, 09:38 PM
Haha made up that gang of gobshites got beat!

Esox Lucius
22-01-2007, 08:24 AM
fair play to the arse like.

Numeric
22-01-2007, 09:30 AM
Liverpool are and Arse are still way off our pace despite the weekends results...

feel free to fight amongst yourselves for THIRD place...

nick_anarchy
22-01-2007, 09:58 AM
Yeah, **** Off Man U Scum!!! They've Been Found Out Big Time, Not Good Enough To Beat The Big Teams, Chelsea For The Title!!!

thats it u fight for 3rd place thats all your gone to get !!

cant beat the big teams ?? why cos we have lost to u , drew with chelsea and beat liverpool ... we still go tto play chelsea & liverpool ... u cant even beat the lower teams bolton , sheff wed haha dude u go one like u r goin to do somethin this season yes u beat us we chucked that game away as we were so poor

end of the day whos top will ? whos 12 pts clear of u , 11 of liverpool & 6 of chelsea ? speaks for it self dont it

LittleMinx
22-01-2007, 12:35 PM

pmsl :laughing:

LittleMinx
22-01-2007, 12:36 PM
thats it u fight for 3rd place thats all your gone to get !!

cant beat the big teams ?? why cos we have lost to u , drew with chelsea and beat liverpool ... we still go tto play chelsea & liverpool ... u cant even beat the lower teams bolton , sheff wed haha dude u go one like u r goin to do somethin this season yes u beat us we chucked that game away as we were so poor

end of the day whos top will ? whos 12 pts clear of u , 11 of liverpool & 6 of chelsea ? speaks for it self dont it

couldnt say it better meself :)

Will
22-01-2007, 02:37 PM
You're just lucky the other top teams have been so inconsistent and had so many injuries. As I said before, you're consistently mediocre and your lead will soon disappear once you've been to Anfield and the Bridge, especially now teams have seen you for what you really are.

And the reason the likes of Ronaldo didn't play well is because we did a good job on them, got tight on Ronaldo and didn't give him chance to turn and run with the ball, but I wouldn't expect Man U fans to realise that, it doesn't fit in with your simplistic view of things. Basically your team and players aren't as good as you think they are and you can forget the treble right now, you'll be lucky to win anything.

But well done on beating Bolton et al, you might not have the quality to beat the big boys, but at least you've got the strength to beat physical teams playing lower league football, very impressive.

Numeric
22-01-2007, 03:02 PM
Will, your precious Arse couldn't beat the likes of Bolten though could they, and so their league position reflects this...

we've come unstuck against Arse twice this season, and it's strange because in both games Arse didn't play well and were there for the taking, we let ourselves down and should have done better, and we will do better when the times comes to visit Anfield and the Bridge...

United are still very much in the driving seat as far as the league is concerned...

LittleMinx
22-01-2007, 04:42 PM
You're just lucky the other top teams have been so inconsistent and had so many injuries. As I said before, you're consistently mediocre and your lead will soon disappear once you've been to Anfield and the Bridge, especially now teams have seen you for what you really are.

And the reason the likes of Ronaldo didn't play well is because we did a good job on them, got tight on Ronaldo and didn't give him chance to turn and run with the ball, but I wouldn't expect Man U fans to realise that, it doesn't fit in with your simplistic view of things. Basically your team and players aren't as good as you think they are and you can forget the treble right now, you'll be lucky to win anything.

But well done on beating Bolton et al, you might not have the quality to beat the big boys, but at least you've got the strength to beat physical teams playing lower league football, very impressive.

:laughing: typical arsenal fan :laughing:

LittleMinx
22-01-2007, 05:41 PM
Do you know what it really makes me laugh when folk start slaggin other teams when they beat another, its like my mum's harder than yours!!!

i will admit we didnt do well yesterday and oh well we got beaten by arsenal but we cant be all that much of a shit football team cos where are we exactly in the league and how many points clear are we!! :cool: You win some you lose some

but at least you've caught up a little now eh well done :)

Numeric
22-01-2007, 06:07 PM
Will's a bitter c**t you should know that by now...

:briggin:

Esox Lucius
22-01-2007, 06:24 PM
at the end of the day united will win the league, arsenal wont and neither will the kopites.

personally i reckon it will end up

utd
chelski
arse
shite.

basslinejunkie
22-01-2007, 06:33 PM
yeah its the scums title.youl get done at anfield tho ;)

djfase
22-01-2007, 06:41 PM
Agree with esox there.

Altho the results went against the top 2 it will be them fighting for first, and pool and the arse fighting for third.

The top 2 still have to lose 2 or 3 games out of 14 to lose it, and the others to win all theres

nick_anarchy
22-01-2007, 09:11 PM
u are right will is a bitter arsenal fan , for the fact that he hates utd so much shows it ! just cos they beat us twice this season means what ? that for once u did the double in how long ??? yes we played poor not cos u did a job on us not at all we just under performed when we needed to most .. not the 1st time , dont u ever notice that we make it hard for ourselves ?? or are u just a blinkerd arsenal fan ? u r like wenger in disguise ? a perseon who defect's things when they dont go your way ?

we have should how pool or " mediocre " we are by takin so many pts where other teams have slipped ( like arsenal , chelsea & liverpool ) and look where we are !! we have played some of the best football this season cutting teams in 2 just look at our goles for & against best in both departments !! so for a team who is " medicore " again this record speaks for itself ... to me u r again just a bitter fan who cant take the fact that we are top and 12 pts clear of such a under performing shower of shite that u r ( yes u beat us twice tho ) so what ! ... liverpool should be well clear of u and deserve to be in my book , they have just slipped up one to many times when they know full well they can and will do better 2nd time around ....

so then to your trebble comment i dont think we will aswell ...and ? .... its a shame u cant do such things ike that tho aint it

Will
22-01-2007, 11:44 PM
Actually we could still do the quaruple, doubtful though it is. And I've read a letter from a Man U fan who reckons Arsenal are the best team in the league and would win the league if it wasn't for getting used to our new stadium, and he was from Manchester - a real Man U fan.

Man U have been really lucky with injuries, but champions can turn it on when it matters, so your pathetic excuses about Man U didn't play well and Arsenal deserve no credit don't cut it and just show how little you know about football. Like saying Liverpool should be so far in front of us when we've only put the 12 goals past them so far this season.

I thought Man U were going to win at the Emirates and Man U always go for the win, but no, they weren't good enough and switched to a defensive mindset to try and hang on to what they could, which was... nothing! So maybe you shouldn't make any more predictions. Like Flamini said, Man U are only fit enough to last 70 mins even though Arsenal have played more games and had more injuries.

Will
22-01-2007, 11:46 PM
We'll see who's bitter at the end of the season when Man U win nothing.

SlavikSvensk
22-01-2007, 11:57 PM
We'll see who's bitter at the end of the season when Man U win nothing.

i'd much rather see arsenal win, but it's just not going to happen this year

as much as i dislike man u, i'd much rather see them win than chelsea.

Numeric
23-01-2007, 09:31 AM
who's Flamini, oh yeah that's right, he was warming the bench, yeah United took their foot off the gas, and we only have ourselves to blame, the point is it was in our own hands, we should have put Arse away and it was well within our capability to do so, until we did stop pushing Arse had hardly looked threatening, and you talk of Champions turning it on when it matters, unless you have forgot, we have the luxury of a six point cushion at the moment...

and don't whine on about injuries, United have been blighted by high profile injuries for the last three seasons, it's about time we had our share of luck in that department...

Insomnia
23-01-2007, 09:47 AM
1. Man u
2.Chelsea
3.Arsenal
4.Liverpool

That's the way i think things will end up, Fair play Man u, you dont have to burst the bank like the Chelsea have done barr the january window. :cheese:

LittleMinx
23-01-2007, 11:54 AM
1. Man u
2.Chelsea
3.Arsenal
4.Liverpool

That's the way i think things will end up, Fair play Man u, you dont have to burst the bank like the Chelsea have done barr the january window. :cheese:

see there are some arseshite fan's out there that can say wise things, :cheese:

Insomnia
23-01-2007, 12:16 PM
Thanks minx, well i just speak the truth at the end of the day, Arsenal is me through and through, but always respect other peoples teams as i know how much it means!!:cheese:

Will
23-01-2007, 12:53 PM
who's Flamini, oh yeah that's right, he was warming the bench, yeah United took their foot off the gas, and we only have ourselves to blame, the point is it was in our own hands, we should have put Arse away and it was well within our capability to do so, until we did stop pushing Arse had hardly looked threatening
and don't whine on about injuries, United have been blighted by high profile injuries for the last three seasons, it's about time we had our share of luck in that department...

Flamini started! And Arsenal have had plenty of injuries before this season too. It's funny how blinkered you are, even Man U fans can see we have more quality and played you off the pitch at OT. And even though we didn't play that well on Sunday, we still had more shots on target, off target and more corners, Man U were never going to hang on, which is what they were doing because they're not good enough or fit enough. And that cushion will soon disappear.

Will
23-01-2007, 12:57 PM
1. Man u
2.Chelsea
3.Arsenal
4.Liverpool

Chelsea are the only team who spend more than Man U, they're as bad as each other, just Chelsea have more spending power.

LittleMinx
23-01-2007, 01:09 PM
will you crack me up!!! :laughing:

lukekendall
23-01-2007, 03:03 PM
ha ha ha

such a good read this......

Will, you are clearly blinded by they way you love arsenal but some of your comment are utter turd!

Arsenal win the league if they had no injurys!?!? av a word!! arsenal aint ever going to win the league cause they dont have the physicall presence since Viera left!! arsenal have no plan b Stop them passing and they are ****ed!!!

Insomnia
23-01-2007, 03:09 PM
ha ha ha

Will, you are clearly blinded by they way you love arsenal but some of your comment are utter turd!

Arsenal win the league if they had no injurys!?!? av a word!! arsenal aint ever going to win the league cause they dont have the physicall presence since Viera left!! arsenal have no plan b Stop them passing and they are ****ed!!!

Yeah true that man, would like to get that Baptista playing more, think he would be a good investment,, Reyes scored a peach for R madrid the other day, i would take the swap no probs!

Will
23-01-2007, 04:22 PM
ha ha ha

Where did I say Arsenal would have won the prem without our injuries? I said Man U's lead over the other top teams is down to injuries so they're not as good as they think they are. So you're the one talking turd, as usual. Maybe you should worry about your mid table shower of shite and try to ignore the huge shadow we cast over them. And our wins over Liverpool and Blackburn suggest we're in good shape for a title challenge next season, now we're used to our new stadium. And just think, if it wasn't for the points we dropped at home earlier in the season we'd be right up there with Man U.

Will
23-01-2007, 04:22 PM
Oh yeah, and 3-0 and 12 points - nuff said.

LittleMinx
23-01-2007, 04:46 PM
:laughing:

is this still going on

Numeric
23-01-2007, 04:46 PM
there's no point talking about what if this what if that Will lad...

nick_anarchy
23-01-2007, 11:59 PM
there's no point talking about what if this what if that Will lad...

haha ..

Esox Lucius
24-01-2007, 07:07 AM
southernerzzzzzzzzzzz

all the same.

lukekendall
24-01-2007, 08:13 AM
Oh yeah, and 3-0 and 12 points - nuff said.

ha ha ha

dont bring spurs into this, its nothing to do with them!!! its about man u, who are obviously better than you this season!

i can hold my hands up and say you are better in the league than us, you should do the same to the prawn sandwhich crew, stop being bitter....

nick_anarchy
24-01-2007, 08:37 AM
ha ha ha

dont bring spurs into this, its nothing to do with them!!! its about man u, who are obviously better than you this season!

i can hold my hands up and say you are better in the league than us, you should do the same to the prawn sandwhich crew, stop being bitter....

3-0 & 12 pts ?? is that the gap with spurs ??

nice to see him so excited about the point gap ...its 12 pts the difference with him and us :)

Will
24-01-2007, 12:40 PM
Yeah, but you couldn't quite manage to beat us could you Nick? And one gap's going to get smaller, whereas the other's only going to get bigger.

Will
24-01-2007, 12:54 PM
It's precisely as much to do with Spurs as it is to do with a Spurs fan yet you still stuck your big nose in!

And the league shows they've been more consistent thus far, but the head to heads tell us Arsenal have the quality, whereas the table and the head to head tell us the same thing where Arsenal and the scum you support are concerned!

Besides, there's real Man U fans who say we're better than them, but you won't find any Arsenal fans who says Spurs are better than us. So why don't you start worrying about your own teams affairs - languishing in mid table as you are! And you won't reach the CC final because you've already had your cup final and you lost it 3-0!

ha ha ha

nick_anarchy
24-01-2007, 02:00 PM
Yeah, but you couldn't quite manage to beat us could you Nick? And one gap's going to get smaller, whereas the other's only going to get bigger.

haha u think ? i think not .... if it does it will only be with chelsea wont be with arsenal !! so what if we couldnt beat u ...end of the day we are still top of the pile ... still well clear of u and still fav & on course to win the league ... something u aint !

remember them posts last season " utd are a shinkin ship " some shinkin ship ... didnt know teams sink then go 12 pts clear at the top haha

Numeric
24-01-2007, 02:17 PM
yeah, all the predictions on here pre-season reckoned that United wouldn't be challenging...

lukekendall
24-01-2007, 03:48 PM
It's precisely as much to do with Spurs as it is to do with a Spurs fan yet you still stuck your big nose in!

And the league shows they've been more consistent thus far, but the head to heads tell us Arsenal have the quality, whereas the table and the head to head tell us the same thing where Arsenal and the scum you support are concerned!

Besides, there's real Man U fans who say we're better than them, but you won't find any Arsenal fans who says Spurs are better than us. So why don't you start worrying about your own teams affairs - languishing in mid table as you are! And you won't reach the CC final because you've already had your cup final and you lost it 3-0!

league dont bother me mate, its not like we are going to win it, we are still in 3 cup competions and have as much chance of winning them as anyone...
and your 3,0 against us and your 2 wins against man u dont mean shit if you dont win the league, which you aint!!!
change the record ;o)

lukekendall
24-01-2007, 03:50 PM
yeah, all the predictions on here pre-season reckoned that United wouldn't be challenging...

i would not of predicted you would of done this well, fair play, you have been lucky on the injury front tho...

Numeric
24-01-2007, 04:07 PM
it's like i've already stated though man, our past three seasons have been ruined by injury, it's about time we had some luck on that front...

kai
24-01-2007, 04:26 PM
see there are some arseshite fan's out there that can say wise things, :cheese:

Flamini started! And Arsenal have had plenty of injuries before this season too. It's funny how blinkered you are, even Man U fans can see we have more quality and played you off the pitch at OT. And even though we didn't play that well on Sunday, we still had more shots on target, off target and more corners, Man U were never going to hang on, which is what they were doing because they're not good enough or fit enough. And that cushion will soon disappear.

Funny that - sure you watched the same game Will? Seemed to me even stevens till we took the lead then you put the pressure on as we sat back like dicks and you came back and won having peppered us with shots on and off target - hence the stats. How exactly does that prove your sides got more quality than ours?

Surely thats judged over a season when everyone has played everyone else - individual matches have never shown that - thats why anyone can win a knockout cup tournament - or are we saying that when Wimbledon won the cup in 88 they had more quality than the liverpool side they beat? Same logic dude.

One game proves nothing and never has. Still enjoy your crowing - its only chance your gonna get this season cos that gaps going nowhere - we'd have to lose 4 of our next 14, and as we've only lost 3 from 24 in the league this season it hardly looks likely statisically does it?

Only team with a chance of catching us is Chelsea - and their falling apart happily!!!

Tbh Will all this does so remind me of what Arsenal and Liverpool fans keep saying - we're better cos we won a head to head - heard it for years cos its all you've got when you know you've lost the league.

And as for next season, next season, injuries boo hoo, well, you said all that at the start of this season - United are gonna be shit, this is our year etc - and you've failed completely. And your squad players you keep telling us are so good so injuries surely should be covered?

As for Chelsea complaining about injuries - well they aint got a leg to stand on when they spent so much!!!

Numeric
24-01-2007, 04:44 PM
word...

nick_anarchy
24-01-2007, 04:49 PM
spot on kai

278d7e64a374de26f==