PDA

View Full Version : Mark EG @ Helter Skelter 03.12.1993

owen
20-01-2007, 09:33 AM
http://www.mediafire.com/?1vtznz3mnln

MARK ANXIOUS
21-01-2007, 08:05 AM
bloody hell. that's a bit scary. the mixin sucks hahaha

this was at a time when gabba just started to emerge from hard techno. and you can see in this set that at the end (after the hard techno), i play alot of the early gabba. but 2 years later i'd stoppped playing gabba entirely. this was 15 years ago.

this is particularly great to listen to for me, cause in my own head i feel like techno is in this exact time frame at the moment. schranz has emerged and this is turning into the gabba of then.... everything is a cycle. i soooooooo predicted the split in hard techno and schranz to a massive extent a few years ago. wow isn't music great??? predicting the way this is all going to try to stay ahead of the game. i'm v excited about the future..

thanks for this.. owen :)

MARK ANXIOUS
21-01-2007, 08:13 AM
whilst i'm here...

i just wanna say, i'm playing this sat at an event in newquay where they've asked me to play an old schoool set from 91-95... i'm gonna play exactly this type of stuff and i probably never will again. quite strange how this mix has emerged out of nowhere hahaha

so if ya like it please come down!!!

:)

TeknoJunkie
21-01-2007, 09:27 PM
Any chance you will post that set your playin in newquay, for those of us that are unfortunate to not to be there in person, Mark E.G m8???

digitalboy
22-01-2007, 03:38 PM
bring on the oldskool!:cheese:

278d7e64a374de26f==