PDA

View Full Version : Below in Birmingham

Agent_Trig
22-01-2007, 05:24 PM
Does anyone know how I can find out when the next Below is in Birmingham?

I've heard loads about this place but can't find anything out about it on the internet apart from write ups of old nights.

Apparantly, each event is kept fairly secret and they dont even give out the location until a couple of days before.

Anyone on here know anything about it?

slimboy
25-01-2007, 01:52 PM
Think your best bet, if you're familiar with Brum, is to get down Tempest and ask, Chris who works there goes regularly. I've checked out flyers for Below in there before.

Think Below's on about once a month on a Sunday? I know they used to be on at the Rainbow amongst other places, the one I went to was at Snobs. Going right off!

Agent_Trig
25-01-2007, 04:54 PM
Think your best bet, if you're familiar with Brum, is to get down Tempest and ask, Chris who works there goes regularly. I've checked out flyers for Below in there before.

Think Below's on about once a month on a Sunday? I know they used to be on at the Rainbow amongst other places, the one I went to was at Snobs. Going right off!

Nice one. I know where Tempest is - I'll go and ask Chris then.

nihilist
26-01-2007, 10:23 AM
what type of night is below?

Split-Personality
26-01-2007, 02:03 PM
One of the guys who puts it on posts on 4Four, good old boy!

Think this is the myspace:-

www.myspace.com/belowdaytime

There is a review he showed me here:-

http://www.4clubbers.net/modules.php?name=News&file=article&sid=760

This is the next event:-

Its back...The Rainbow

SUNDAY 11 FEBRUARY
DAYTIME PARTY. 3 TILL MIDNIGHT.
BELOW
@THE RAINBOW

OUTSIDE
(CORREGATED ROOF TO KEEP YOU DRY AND WARM)
SPECIAL GUEST TBC
TOM CRAVEN
ADAM SHELTON
NEIL PARKES

INSIDE
DEAN SMITH
SCOTT ANDREW
PBR STREETGANG

@THE RAINBOW
Digbeth High Street. Birmingham.
Info 07870205128

Hope this helps!

Agent_Trig
26-01-2007, 04:32 PM
Yean I'm gonna go to that - supposed to be quality minimal and techno!

Just hope that I dont get too messy the night before - seeing Bloc Party at the Academy and then maybe to Spektrum 6th Birthday at Custard Factory, Plump DJ's and Evil 9 :)

nihilist
26-01-2007, 04:57 PM
wont dont you try integration on saturday night at OC's we have dean rodell doing a live pa only a fiver

278d7e64a374de26f==