PDA

View Full Version : Another mercenary shows his colours

Will
23-01-2007, 03:58 PM
I can't beleive Neill chose West ham over Liverpool, even if they did offer more money, they'll probably ge relegated soon and hopefully slash his wages if they've prepared for that properly. He's just shown himself up as another money grabbing cunt.

Insomnia
23-01-2007, 04:12 PM
I can't beleive Neill chose West ham over Liverpool, even if they did offer more money, they'll probably ge relegated soon and hopefully slash his wages if they've prepared for that properly. He's just shown himself up as another money grabbing cunt.

Well at least he'll get a first choice to play, Liverpool have a massive squad, cant understand anyone who wants to sit on the bench and take the dosh mate!

french_og
23-01-2007, 04:16 PM
I reckon he would of got into Liverpools team. He should of been confident in his abilty to think that himself.

Will
23-01-2007, 11:22 PM
Yeah, that's right, he'll never get anywhere if he doesn't beleive in himself - as this latest move shows! Apart from Carragher, none of their central defenders are much to worry about for a decent defender coming in, he could have been first choice alongside Carragher.

278d7e64a374de26f==