PDA

View Full Version : OSX Panther

MARKEG
27-10-2003, 08:00 PM
Well it's been installed for about 3 hours now and I'm totally in love with it. The finder is so much better. It also seems so much quicker. For some strange reason my internet connection seems about 20 times faster. It all has such a great profession look to it all now. This is turning out to be an amazing OS.

Jimfish
27-10-2003, 10:18 PM
are macs ok for interent/office shit then?

i fancy swapping to macs soon, but i want my music (desktop) and office (laptop - which i also want to use for live one day) computers to talk to each other so i would have to make em both macs - the one thing is im unsure about how compatible the net is with macs, and also office programs.. is it all sweet these days then?

miromiric.
27-10-2003, 11:04 PM
:doh:

MARKEG
27-10-2003, 11:47 PM
well this new safari internet is amazing.. very fast.. office is cool tooo.

jake
10-11-2003, 04:23 AM
yep it rocks

gerben
11-11-2003, 11:24 AM
sweet stuff if u ask me. Safari and Mail are so much better than the MS version (outlook express & internet explorer). Th whole thing looks so good with the great graphics and stuff :clap: :clap: :clap:

bryan sleiter
11-11-2003, 05:08 PM
Mark,

I would have to agree, panther is quite nice. I just got the 12" pb with a wireless card.... So I can access all files on my other mac from anywhere in the house. I can play divx movies from my roomates pc which is 2 floors away. Plus, got a bluetooth mouse!

ya gotta love technology.

Chazbloke
12-11-2003, 05:55 PM
i've just upgraded all my design bods at work to 10.3 - seems pretty good so far but i dont use the OS day to day so couldnt give a fair opinion but they all seem much happier...think they said summit about not having the OS 9 enviroment running has made their systems much faster...
but i have to say i'm well jelous of 'em - makes windoze look pants! kinda wished i bought a MAC for home rather then a PC - MAC seems much more fun to work on ;)

278d7e64a374de26f==