PDA

View Full Version : Inukshuk 1st Birthday @ The Sanctuary Birmingham

Stuart
28-10-2003, 10:34 AM
A year gone by it seems like yesterday we did the first one.

http://www.inukshuk.org.uk/flyers/nov14-03-front.jpg

http://www.inukshuk.org.uk/flyers/nov14-03-back.jpg

Full details for the Inukshuk Blackout Audio party will be released at this event.

Stuart
10-11-2003, 12:04 PM
This friday

kebabman
10-11-2003, 03:50 PM
Will be there, but why is a Hard House DJ in the main room? That sucks!

Stuart
10-11-2003, 06:34 PM
Because he has been writing some fine techno. now seen the error of a way lol.

kebabman
10-11-2003, 07:03 PM
Hmm... Mind you many Hard Housers will find that exposure to Techno will help brain development, something they badly need. Still don't think it's on considering that the HH lot have been rinsing Techno for all it's worth recently simply to bolster a flagging scene devoid of anything remotely creative. However if Mr. Rafferty submits to a public flogging on the night for his sins I may change my mind, but I wont.

Stuart
10-11-2003, 08:16 PM
I see it as a step forward that those people that are into hard house will come to see him playing and discover that there is intelligence in music.

kebabman
10-11-2003, 08:43 PM
Fair play but... if not a flogging how about a discrete pistol whipping in a dark corner? Go on, buy you a pint.

Stuart
11-11-2003, 10:58 AM
I shall express your intrest in such and I shall let you know. Have you heard the tracks Nick has produced with Cyber Steve and the tracks he has done on his label with Casper it's all Quality.

kebabman
11-11-2003, 11:46 AM
Thanks. Only got one record on Snap'N'Crackle which doesn't get used much, not really into that label.
Haven't got a problem with HH dj's swapping tack as long as they realise that although Techno can offer the HH scene something new, the same cannot be said of the reverse. ;)

Stuart
11-11-2003, 07:21 PM
Thanks. Only got one record on Snap'N'Crackle which doesn't get used much, not really into that label.
Haven't got a problem with HH dj's swapping tack as long as they realise that although Techno can offer the HH scene something new, the same cannot be said of the reverse. ;)

Oh I agree, but thats what it's all about. Getting the other to discover techno. you wait and see how many HH kiddies we get in this Friday. I've actually been playing at loads of HH events because they are trying to bridge the gap. but the mixing and way we play blows them away and makes there style look unintellegent easy and thought less.

278d7e64a374de26f==