PDA

View Full Version : Interviews: BOA community artists/labels

MARK ANXIOUS
02-02-2007, 01:31 AM
If ya wanna be interviewed on the main site, let me know. I have loads of interviews lined up but i think we need to do the boa (both upcoming and already up there) members first heheh :)

Darkmode
24-02-2007, 08:16 PM
If ya wanna be interviewed on the main site, let me know. I have loads of interviews lined up but i think we need to do the boa (both upcoming and already up there) members first heheh :)

I'll be up for a interview mate just gis shout when u ever want to do an interview. Also I have got some new tracks for you on CD I will send off to you a.s.a.p

eyeswithoutaface
25-02-2007, 10:17 AM
i think this place is screaming out for an eyeswithoutaface surely??? :)

Aratron
25-02-2007, 10:48 AM
i think this place is screaming out for an eyeswithoutaface surely??? :)

for sure mofo

eyeswithoutaface
25-02-2007, 10:53 AM
obviously the word "interview" should be inserted in that sentance haha

oops

t-dj
25-02-2007, 04:58 PM
Good idea, Mark !
I'm playing in Manchester next week @ locked, my new single coming up in march as well. Some additional exposure would surely be appreciated.

Little_Fella!
04-03-2007, 08:37 AM
As a suggestion, why not get BOA members to send in a 30 second to one minute quick profile of themselves n what they're up to...

Or even just quick hello's, Owdoos' n what's going down from the regular guys...

I reckon this is a good way of drawing together community as I notice new members joining each week..

It is also a way of bridging topics instead of using a jingle and kinda humanizes the forum...:cool:

Even if people are shy about guffin into a microphone they could type thier message into a vocoder translator, which is lots of fun - how techno is that...:techno:

It adds to the editing side of things, I know, but that little extra sense of involvement can go a long way...:) :)

278d7e64a374de26f==