PDA

View Full Version : Help needed with Access Virus C

michael00elder
05-02-2007, 04:21 PM
Right, I have already asked Access this queery and they got back to me in less than 24 hours to tell me that I was tripping!!!!!!!!
Don't get me wrong, anytime I've asked Access something about it, which I got second hand, they've always got back to me no later than 48 hours and they have always been really helpful!!!!!!!

The thing is, I was mucking about with it one night, when I was out of it, and when I was trying to use the Oscillator menu to set up the third oscillator, I'm sure that when I first went to edit it, I got a list of parameters that I could edit, and I'm 99.9% sure that it allowed you to scroll through all 64 waves for the 3rd oscillator!!!!!
It says in the menu that you can select the oscillator type instead of just using the knons in the oscillator section!!!!!!

I'm sure that you'll think I'm jsut being fussy when you can use the knobs, but it was just for getting fine adjustments!!!!!!!

Now, when I use the menu, I don't get the opportunity to edit this parameter!!!!!!!!!
I'm sure I could, before that night!!!!!!!

So, can someone help me out. Am I going doollaly?????????:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

278d7e64a374de26f==