PDA

View Full Version : Henrik B

man_d
05-02-2007, 05:28 PM
Has anyone else noticed that Henrik B is playing at the Ministry of Sound on the 24th of February?

Anyone going?

Siege
06-02-2007, 04:56 PM
Hes been doing quite a bit of electro house stuff lately,i would of thought he will be playing all that at ministry..not his techno stuff.

man_d
06-02-2007, 05:37 PM
Oh yeah I know, I've been keeping up with his stuff.

I guess I was mainly asking cos I don't have anyone to go with, was wondering if anyone fancied meeting up? I'm a girl, ain't goint to the Elephant and Castle on my own!

Jay Pace
07-02-2007, 12:44 PM
The lineups MOS get are amazing.

Unfortunately the club is let down by rude violent bouncers, overpriced drinks and generally being full of cunts who only go there because its MOS.

Shame dat.

man_d
07-02-2007, 02:57 PM

Unfortunately the club is let down by rude violent bouncers, overpriced drinks and generally being full of cunts who only go there because its MOS.

Shame dat.

That's exactly why I don't wanna go on my own! :ruparanoid:

Clit Commander
10-02-2007, 09:16 AM
Jesus...
I knew he was doing electro-house stuff, but I actually just went out and searched for it just to hear for my own good. He really must have been desperate for some money.

Siege
10-02-2007, 12:19 PM
All aboard the bandwagon......really like henrik b,but the electro house hes doing isnt even the tough stuff.....light,commercial type.

man_d
10-02-2007, 12:28 PM
I really like the stuff he's doing at the moment. Let's face it too, there's a short supply of stuff to go to at the moment, and I'm really curious as to what it'll be like.

Dunno if it's fair to write him off without actually seeing him play, give him a chance lads.

Siege
10-02-2007, 12:46 PM
Im not writing him off...got loads of his stuff,..top producer,was just a bit suprised to hear the style of electro house hed done recently.Thought coming from him,it would have been more along the lines of mouseville stuff etc...as long as he keeps making techno too, im happy. and yeah your right,more than likley it will be a top night,and good to see him.

MangaFish
14-02-2007, 11:31 PM

Shame dat.

You don't even want to know the stories I have to tell about the bouncers at MoS. It's a pretty grim tail but thankfully one of them (supposedly) got fired over it

Little_Fella!
15-02-2007, 12:45 AM
Oh yeah I know, I've been keeping up with his stuff.

I guess I was mainly asking cos I don't have anyone to go with, was wondering if anyone fancied meeting up? I'm a girl, ain't goint to the Elephant and Castle on my own!

Don't blame yer...

It's probably psycological but any gig I've been to south side, or even jus flyerin down that way, always seems to have that sense of unease about it...:ruparanoid:

I seem to breath more easy as soon as the No. 43 gets to the other side of London Bridge...! Purely a personal psycological opinion of course...

Couldn't cope with MOS anyways mind...

I enjoyed Split last year @ The Key, the main room anyways. Part from they didn't put the disco diva dancefloor lights on, but hey I got a nice free t-shirt into the bargain...!:dance:

When's it on next anyways? I'd go there again...

Tiptoe
16-02-2007, 12:49 PM
i like his electro house stuff tbh. If i was nearer i'd deffinetly go see him with ya!

jon connor
16-02-2007, 04:45 PM
henrick is 1 of my all time hero's had the pleasure of meeting him once when he kicked the ass outta the orbit in leeds phew! wot a set that was.

gunna check sum of this electro out i aint heard yet but sounds intersting anyone got any tunes from henrick i should be looking at ? please do forward them on to me cheers guys....

Siege
16-02-2007, 06:33 PM
Alright jon..long time no see....the ones ive heard are on ,prydz friends label...check them out if you wanna hear is electro house stuff.

jon connor
17-02-2007, 04:01 PM
how do mate long time no speak dude. yea henrick man i remeber i used to cain illgo rhythm 1207 presents teorema i think the track was tube vibe holy crap wot a record. you can still play that now and it wont look out of place, they used to love that track especially in bristol was a massive tune for me at the north birthday back to back with vortex ribbz certainly wen off his head on the mic to that, great record great producer.

check out below managed to find it online
http://www.nuloop.com/en/vinyl-records/detail/18122/henrik_b-teorema.html

278d7e64a374de26f==