PDA

View Full Version : Hard Techno | Le Calve - Menino Mau

calve
06-02-2007, 03:02 PM
Le Calve - Menino Mau (http://www.teknopolis.com.br/media/tracks/Le_Calve_-_Menino_Mau_(beta128k).mp3)

HARD!

Siege
06-02-2007, 05:17 PM
Not really my thing mate,but thats some hard shit.Listening through shitty pc speakers so cant comment on production.Arrangment and structure is quite varied throughout, with some nice edit work.
Not to keen on the offbeat stab that gets introduced but i think everything else works well.

BRADLEE
06-02-2007, 06:25 PM
Personally just my cup of tea. I love the track itself. Fecking hard shit man with loads of nice edit work, and an overall smooth arrangement. Only listening in the headphones, but man this is dope shit!!!!

Thank you for sharing...

calve
06-02-2007, 08:15 PM
Not really my thing mate,but thats some hard shit.Listening through shitty pc speakers so cant comment on production.Arrangment and structure is quite varied throughout, with some nice edit work.
Not to keen on the offbeat stab that gets introduced but i think everything else works well.

Tks man... the off beat is to work in the mix with some another hard track, I think it will be great in a good dj mix :)

Personally just my cup of tea. I love the track itself. Fecking hard shit man with loads of nice edit work, and an overall smooth arrangement. Only listening in the headphones, but man this is dope shit!!!!

Thank you for sharing...

Hahhahaa, listen it with louder speakers :D you will like a lot these kicks on your head.

This tracks was made to be hard, just it.
I think isn't so much creative, but have a lot of power.

Tks for listening, when I have more stuff like this I share with u.

278d7e64a374de26f==