PDA

View Full Version : Submissions wanted for new techno label - vinyl & mp3 release

rhythmtech
07-02-2007, 11:59 PM
hey all,

im currently taking submissions for my new label "Damaged Trax". we have full financial backing from an already well established label and we're on the verge of finalising our distribution deal.

our website will be up and running in the next month or so and will feature our own webshop where all "Damaged Trax" releases cant be purchased in digital format aswell as some mp3 only remixes. Digital formats will soon be available in the usual online stores aswell.

we are looking for dancefloor techno of all styles but concentrating on a more european/uk techno sound.

each release will feature 3/4 trax from myself and/or others. we will try to keep the styles of each track fairly differant so as to offer good value for each release (buying vinyl aint cheap these days!!!). With any luck each release will have something for most tastes (although not all unfortunatly).

if you reckon your stuff is up to par then mail me here for an address to send demos to

over & out...

RDR
08-02-2007, 06:59 AM
Did you take a look at myspace r-tech?

Also check out the website mate

www.theinspectors.co.uk

Cheers

loopdon
08-02-2007, 08:23 AM
wow, you really are bringing the goods. will consider whilst producing!

Siege
08-02-2007, 06:00 PM
rythm tech..im intrested..you got an ad??

StoQ
09-02-2007, 09:59 AM
niah niah :D sounds good. what do ya mean mate: uk/eu techno?

09-02-2007, 10:50 AM
Rhythmtech: I hope you will release "Inside The Matrix" tune you did. It's great tune.

I will have an eye on your releases man...good job.

I hope first release will be out soon :)

rhythmtech
09-02-2007, 11:59 AM
niah niah :D sounds good. what do ya mean mate: uk/eu techno?

i just mean good pumping techno.. the type you'd hear in one of my sets.. not strictly uk/euro (thats just a name i use to describe it) but if i was to point to any labels as a guide then i'd say - mastertraxx, hydraulix, sway, hzTrax etc

rhythmtech
09-02-2007, 12:03 PM
Rhythmtech: I hope you will release "Inside The Matrix" tune you did. It's great tune.

I will have an eye on your releases man...good job.

I hope first release will be out soon :)

cheers for the support m8..

i wont be releasing matrix myself but hopefully it will be out soon enough on a differant label..

first release is due for end of april, keep your eye out here as we have a label launch night schedualed to coincide with the release, it will be happening at a long standing techno night in the london area.. there'll be goodies given away on the night aswell as test pressings or full releases (if all runs to schedule)

fils_here
10-02-2007, 02:09 PM
good luck with the label baz!

278d7e64a374de26f==