PDA

View Full Version : Wkend Games!

Insomnia
10-02-2007, 11:12 AM
Well for the Gooners this wkend we take on Wigan at home and to be honest i think we should brush them aside quite easily, looking at 3-0 i reckon.. With our home record being unbroken and wigans bad form i cant see this being a problem! :)

Numeric
10-02-2007, 01:19 PM
aye, United have got Charlton at Old Trafford, gonna follow it on the old Sopcast, we should give them a good hiding, lookin for a showcase today, some awesome football and plenty of goals...

c'mon...

hope 'Boro can do somin against Chelsea...

basslinejunkie
10-02-2007, 02:36 PM
boro usualy do against chelsea,well they normally do well against all the top teams really

Numeric
10-02-2007, 03:34 PM
Park has just scored for United, really good header...

he's been doing well recently, happy to see him makin more starts...

Numeric
10-02-2007, 04:51 PM
:laughing:

Fletcher's made it two...

the Kopites are 2-1 down and St' James's, but Chelsea are 3-0 up...

LittleMinx
10-02-2007, 05:03 PM
who is kopites :whoops:

Numeric
10-02-2007, 05:16 PM
Liverpool Minxy luv...

their famous stand at Anfield is called the Kop, and i think it was the Everton fans that coined the word 'Kopites' when refering to their intelectualy inferior scouse counter-parts...

so United march forth, as do Chelsea, unfortunetly, but Liverpool drop points yet again...

LittleMinx
10-02-2007, 05:18 PM
what about arse m8

Numeric
10-02-2007, 05:20 PM
Arse play tomorrow...

Wigan at the Emirates...

nick_anarchy
10-02-2007, 05:27 PM
aye 3 more pts not the best of games but its a win and thats what we needed the most ! ..

what a shame liverpool lost once again and to newcastle haha ..
and just when the kpites thought they might have a chance
they drop 3 more pts they wont even get 3rd now

arsenal to win tomorrow and go 3rd

LittleMinx
10-02-2007, 05:28 PM
oh ah, so i just seen on the tv!!

I see tottenham just got beat, Dan the Flacid man will be happy :) But Xes wont be!!

But at least we still sit nicely on top :cheese:

Esox Lucius
10-02-2007, 06:11 PM

I see tottenham just got beat, Dan the Flacid man will be happy :) But Xes wont be!!

dans a wednesday fan, why would he be bothered about spurs getting beat? :laughing: unless he's a secret gooner :dontgothere:

LittleMinx
10-02-2007, 06:38 PM
dans a wednesday fan, why would he be bothered about spurs getting beat? :laughing: unless he's a secret gooner :dontgothere:

maybe i got it wrong
:whoops:

Richierush
10-02-2007, 06:51 PM
:laughing: Great football weekend for me Tranmere an Everton won,Liverpool got beat :cheese:

Insomnia
10-02-2007, 07:24 PM
Should win the morn and catch liverpool! Thanks Newcastle! :cheese:

djfase
11-02-2007, 08:29 AM
Love watching the pool get beat.

Drogba was on fire yesterday.

Good win for watford. West ham look like a team who know they will be relegated

Insomnia
11-02-2007, 09:44 AM
West Ham were shocking yesterday, saw the highlights last night, they really are a team in Trouble! Watford keeper Amazing! :cheese:

nick_anarchy
11-02-2007, 10:02 AM
West Ham were shocking yesterday, saw the highlights last night, they really are a team in Trouble! Watford keeper Amazing! :cheese:

and who is he on loan from ? ;)

Insomnia
11-02-2007, 10:07 AM
and who is he on loan from ? ;)

Oh no he aint is he? I didn't know that.. :laughing:

Numeric
11-02-2007, 06:19 PM

Foster's one of our ladz for sure...

he's comin along well, but Edwin is still the man for the time being...

and ofcourse Kuszczak has performed when called upon, another good performance from him against Charlton...

gutted that Arse scraped the result today...

LittleMinx
11-02-2007, 08:44 PM
good games all round this weekend :)

Insomnia
11-02-2007, 08:49 PM
Well i were crapping it the day, thought Wigan were going to beat us! Left it late but got the result in the end! :cool: :cheese:

LittleMinx
11-02-2007, 09:04 PM
yeah it were close like:;

LittleMinx
11-02-2007, 09:07 PM

coarse he is he is from man u wot u expect :briggin: :cheese:

djfase
11-02-2007, 09:19 PM
Well i were crapping it the day, thought Wigan were going to beat us! Left it late but got the result in the end! :cool: :cheese:

Wigan were robbed fella and you must agree.

That was on foul on heskey and a pen would have made it 2-0 game over

Shocker from the ref. I hope jewell dont get much shite for what he said after game as he was spot on with his comments

Insomnia
11-02-2007, 09:27 PM
Wigan were robbed fella and you must agree.

That was on foul on heskey and a pen would have made it 2-0 game over

Shocker from the ref. I hope jewell dont get much shite for what he said after game as he was spot on with his comments

I totaly agree dude, we were very lucky to get away with it, and at 2-0 i think the game would of been over..

I liked the way Henry gave the wigan keeper it tight after his time waisting though! :laughing: :cheese:

dan the acid man
11-02-2007, 09:58 PM

AAAAAAARRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!! don't ever call me a sheff utd fan ever again :laughing: :laughing:

see, john knows i've got taste :cheese:

we drew 1-1 with small pauls team

Numeric
11-02-2007, 10:46 PM
Terry Henry's behavior is abhorent, once again he has proved that he has no class whatsoever, the sooner he f**ks off out of the this country the better, he's a complete tool, and he took a dive in the first half...

Arse were lucky today, they didn't deserve the win...

Insomnia
12-02-2007, 11:09 AM
Terry Henry's behavior is abhorent, once again he has proved that he has no class whatsoever, the sooner he f**ks off out of the this country the better, he's a complete tool, and he took a dive in the first half...

Numeric the guy were just pissed of with the keepers antics and rightly so, if it were me i'd be hacked off. At least it shows he has the determination for the game and he is the captain so he has to speak up mate! I'm sure Rooney would do the same dude! :briggin:

basslinejunkie
12-02-2007, 01:10 PM

once again?? when has he ever done soething like that before??

henrys the man.

LittleMinx
12-02-2007, 02:49 PM
Thiery Henry who the fvcks he

cheer: cheer: cheer: cheer:

DJsmallpaul
12-02-2007, 02:52 PM
AAAAAAARRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!! don't ever call me a sheff utd fan ever again :laughing: :laughing:

see, john knows i've got taste :cheese:

we drew 1-1 with small pauls team

Haha Dan the "blade" acid man :laughing:

Esox Lucius
12-02-2007, 04:08 PM
pauls team? nah dan we played blackburn at the weekend :laughing::;

DJsmallpaul
12-02-2007, 04:35 PM
pauls team? nah dan we played blackburn at the weekend :laughing::;

We ? thought you had Newcastle :whoops:

DJsmallpaul
12-02-2007, 04:37 PM

He's a french striker at arsenal, dunno how you've never heard of him :whoops:

Insomnia
12-02-2007, 05:43 PM

:markupyours: :rufinger: :markupyours:

LittleMinx
12-02-2007, 06:36 PM
He's a french striker at arsenal, dunno how you've never heard of him :whoops:

stfu smallballs, its a chant :briggin:

I dunno :whoops:

djfase
12-02-2007, 06:46 PM
Got to admit i thought it was funny as when jens lemon was trying to bounce the ball off the advertising boards near the end to waste time.

Hes a cock but he always does summin funny

DJsmallpaul
12-02-2007, 08:20 PM
stfu smallballs, its a chant :briggin:

I dunno :whoops:

:cheese: :briggin:

basslinejunkie
12-02-2007, 08:55 PM
Got to admit i thought it was funny as when jens lemon was trying to bounce the ball off the advertising boards near the end to waste time.

Hes a cock but he always does summin funny

yup!!!

Numeric
13-02-2007, 08:11 AM
some of the Arse players are hypocrites, they winge and moan about the behavior of other teams (time wasting, divng etc) then they go and shower themelves in glory by doing the exact same things that they complain about, what happened to being the bigger men, rising above it, ofcourse, players like Terry Henry and Lameman are not men, they are children...

Terry Henry's dive against Wigan was incredible, i think it must be the worst i have ever seen, and coming after his comments at the end of the Champs League final it's even worse, his goading of Kirkland was a disgrace, so what if he was time wasting, almost every f**king keeper in every f**king game is guilty of this, grow some balls you t**t and deal with it, there is no need to disrespect your opponent in such a fashion, Terry's actions show more about his character than his supposedly good football could ever display, he's a c**t, a spoilt baby who can't handle losing so he blames the ref, the opposition and even his own players!! c**t!!

Lameman is also a complete t**t, how many yellow cards this season, five now is it? so he has to miss the Carling Cup final? when does a keeper ever get five yellow cards during a season, and all for unsporting behavior, time-wasting, whinging to the ref etc.

sorry Insom, but i hope Bolton dick the Arse at the weekend, i'd just like to see the look on Terry Henry's face, and hear what exuses he has up his sleeve...

Insomnia
13-02-2007, 09:15 AM
Fair does Numeric i understand what you are saying, though i realise you hate us as you see us as a big threat to Man U and that has been proven twice this season already mate! Yeah Henry may have a big mouth etc i agree with that but he's our man and he does the job for me.. Though remember when it comes to diving i'd say Ronaldo has the Gold Medal there dude!

As for Lehman i hope he does go at the end of the season as iv'e never been a big fan of his with some of his dodgy antics, and not forgetting been sent of early in the champions league final which had a big say in the game that early on!

Anyway fair does mate i can see you're Man U daft and righty so sticking up for you're team.. It's good to have a banter about the football dude! :cheese:

french_og
13-02-2007, 10:53 AM
And to fair to Henry he shook hands with Kirkland after the game and it is all forgotten about. Those things happen during games. Not condoning the dive though - thought Henry was above that.

Esox Lucius
13-02-2007, 11:21 AM
And to fair to Henry he shook hands with Kirkland after the game and it is all forgotten about. Those things happen during games. Not condoning the dive though - thought Henry was above that.

he's an arsenal player at the end of the day, ie - cheating bastards.

Insomnia
13-02-2007, 11:38 AM
he's an arsenal player at the end of the day, ie - cheating bastards.

:rufinger:

Numeric
13-02-2007, 12:09 PM
it's not that i hate Arse, i laughed when they long d**ked the Kopites twice in quick succession...

Arse are a good team and play some fine football, it's just the behavior and attitudes of players such as Terry Henry and Lameman that i dislike...

Will
13-02-2007, 04:55 PM
Maybe you should worry about the behaviour of your own players! And Lehman's a legend, his antics are quality!

LittleMinx
13-02-2007, 05:20 PM
I was gonna have a right rant then but i'd only be repeating most of above, oh apart from Imsomnia got a little question for you hun yes you've beat us twice this season, fair play to you mate, but where are you in the league and where are we..

P GD PTS
1 Man Utd 27 45 66
2 Chelsea 27 29 60
3 Liverpool 27 21 50
4 Arsenal 26 26 49

Insomnia
13-02-2007, 05:46 PM
I was gonna have a right rant then but i'd only be repeating most of above, oh apart from Imsomnia got a little question for you hun yes you've beat us twice this season, fair play to you mate, but where are you in the league and where are we..

P GD PTS
1 Man Utd 27 45 66
2 Chelsea 27 29 60
3 Liverpool 27 21 50
4 Arsenal 26 26 49

You could of least lined that up right! :laughing: :ohdear:

LittleMinx
13-02-2007, 05:47 PM
You could of least lined that up right! :laughing: :ohdear:

:laughing: i did what happened to it, :laughing:

LittleMinx
13-02-2007, 05:48 PM
what a twat i am :dans taxi:

Numeric
13-02-2007, 10:48 PM
Maybe you should worry about the behaviour of your own players! And Lehman's a legend, his antics are quality!

yeah Lameman's antics are so good that you're without your first choice keeper for the league cup final, he should be ashamed of himself, he's a c**k...

Insomnia
13-02-2007, 10:57 PM
I have faith in Almunia... :cheese:

french_og
14-02-2007, 08:52 AM
Almunia to be fair is a class keeper.... Arsenal would be better off without that winging fanny that is Lehmann. Mr 'you can't touch me i'm a goalkeeper'

Insomnia
14-02-2007, 09:00 AM
Almunia to be fair is a class keeper.... Arsenal would be better off without that winging fanny that is Lehmann. Mr 'you can't touch me i'm a goalkeeper'

Yeah mate i totaly agree! I think lehmann may be away in the summer back to Germany! :)

Will
16-02-2007, 04:16 PM
yeah Lameman's antics are so good that you're without your first choice keeper for the league cup final, he should be ashamed of himself, he's a c**k...

Almunia was always going to play in it anyway so it makes no difference. And if he upsets scum fans along the way so much the better! And your team's full of cocks so there you go!

basslinejunkie
16-02-2007, 04:18 PM
lol

Numeric
16-02-2007, 10:08 PM
:coffee:

278d7e64a374de26f==