PDA

View Full Version : In Debt for new studio

Barely Human
10-02-2007, 03:18 PM
Oops, ive recently been upgrading my studio pc and stuff, and then went and blew my alsesis mons tweeters. Got that pissed off ive just ordered a brand new set of ADAM A7's, and now i in debt big time. Lmao, anyone else in debt because of studio needs??

eyeswithoutaface
10-02-2007, 05:06 PM
i was but the pressure was just too much so i worked my ass off and got out of debt, and now i make sure i only buy stuff cash and if i cant afford something, then i just cant have it haha. Although i got a nice Lexicon MPX100 the other week :)

acidsaturation
10-02-2007, 06:19 PM
Not quite.
But after going out and buying my new eq (still a bit pissed from gig comedown) did loook at the bank balance and go "2arrrgh i needed that £100 for other things....""

audioinjection
12-02-2007, 04:06 PM
Oops, ive recently been upgrading my studio pc and stuff, and then went and blew my alsesis mons tweeters. Got that pissed off ive just ordered a brand new set of ADAM A7's, and now i in debt big time. Lmao, anyone else in debt because of studio needs??

im actually thinking of buying those Adam A7's, so I might get back into debt haha

Barely Human
12-02-2007, 05:54 PM
I'll let you know what they are like when ive had a play ;)

audioinjection
12-02-2007, 11:43 PM
I'll let you know what they are like when ive had a play ;)

yeah man that would awesome, thanks!

Jay Pace
13-02-2007, 03:19 PM
I'm still paying off my mackie's and filterbank on interest free credit.

I got a year to pay it off interest free before they spike up the rates. Be paid off in full by March. Thank ****. The payments are a bit crippling.

I'd never buy anything without using credit though. Just wouldn't happen, find saving up impossibe, and pretty pointless if I can get stuff straight away and then commit to saving to pay it off later...

audioinjection
13-02-2007, 04:06 PM
I'd say most of my gear was bought all on credit, but it's a good thing as I get the gear I want right away and then build good credit as I pay it off.

Which is why I'm most likely going to get the A7's on credit :)

Barely Human
13-02-2007, 06:15 PM
****ing digital village contacted me today to say that they havent actually got them in stock, and they will have them at the end of feb. What a bunch of tossers, their site said they had them in.

audioinjection
13-02-2007, 07:49 PM
****ing digital village contacted me today to say that they havent actually got them in stock, and they will have them at the end of feb. What a bunch of tossers, their site said they had them in.

haha i f***** hate that!

i used to work for a pro audio shop and we had that problem all the time, the inventory online wasn't always updated and people would make orders then we wouldn't have them instock, pain in the ass, one of the reasons i left that place hehe

Basil Rush
09-03-2007, 09:50 PM
**** yeah.

I've been in debt for studio reasons on and off, must have spent half my adult life paying off studio debts :)

Now I have car debts! Well I did till yesterday (yippeeee)

I've reached some kind of comfort point where I don't feel like I want to buy any more studio kit. Well not much anyway, I mean I think I could point to a few things you know, but they aren't kind of necessary.

Just really nice to have

Mmmm, just gotta wait for the exchange rate to be perfect

Where's the credit card ....

Arrrrrrrghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Basil Rush
09-03-2007, 09:50 PM
Piss wank ****ing cunt cunt.

I've been censored!

278d7e64a374de26f==