PDA

View Full Version : Man u v Reading

LittleMinx
17-02-2007, 07:52 PM
well what a disappointment, what a Fvcking wanker Ronaldo is, i can't believe he missed a few goals, :whoops: and i spotted him to a div over fresh air again, such a cheating cunt!!

We deserved to win that :whoops:

Insomnia
17-02-2007, 07:57 PM
Man U deserved to win for about 70 minutes of the game.. The last 20 minutes Reading had a few chances to see it of but were unlucky. You could see the nerves in the Man u team. All respect to Reading for going to old trafford and getting a draw and a replay. Ronaldo wasn't up to much it has to be said, i think he's not been right since it's came out in the open about his requested transfer! :whoops:

LittleMinx
17-02-2007, 08:05 PM
Man U deserved to win for about 70 minutes of the game.. The last 20 minutes Reading had a few chances to see it of but were unlucky. You could see the nerves in the Man u team. All respect to Reading for going to old trafford and getting a draw and a replay. Ronaldo wasn't up to much it has to be said, i think he's not been right since it's came out in the open about his requested transfer! :whoops:

Thats what i was thinking Nick he didnt even looked bothered that he missed a few goals either, what a let down :whoops:

Esox Lucius
17-02-2007, 08:33 PM
fukin hell he had one bad game! :laughing:

class goal that by gunnarsson like.

Numeric
17-02-2007, 09:58 PM
think your getting a bit carried away to be honest, it wasn't Cristiano's best performance but he still got about and looked useful, yeah he missed a couple of chances but he got the assist for Carrick's strike and he was all over the pitch getting back and helping to defend also, i think he's a victim of his own form, people expect him to destroy teams every game now when it's not really possible, every fixture is different nowadays, especially against shrewd managers such as Coppell...

all credit to Reading today, they did themselves proud...

as for United, well, we missed a few good chances, i wouldn't have made so many changes to the starting line-up personaly, not the best performace, but it's gonna be a great game at the Madejski...

i still think we'll progress...

dan the acid man
17-02-2007, 11:52 PM
i thought reading would give you a good game of it, missed most of it myself though:ohdear:

nick_anarchy
18-02-2007, 09:39 AM
think your getting a bit carried away to be honest, it wasn't Cristiano's best performance but he still got about and looked useful, yeah he missed a couple of chances but he got the assist for Carrick's strike and he was all over the pitch getting back and helping to defend also, i think he's a victim of his own form, people expect him to destroy teams every game now when it's not really possible, every fixture is different nowadays, especially against shrewd managers such as Coppell...

all credit to Reading today, they did themselves proud...

as for United, well, we missed a few good chances, i wouldn't have made so many changes to the starting line-up personaly, not the best performace, but it's gonna be a great game at the Madejski...

i still think we'll progress...

i cant comment ... u said it all haha

278d7e64a374de26f==