PDA

View Full Version : David F- Specially Formulated

audioinjection
20-02-2007, 02:59 PM
Hey guys, this is a new track I'm working on, a bit on the harder techno side. It's a bit loopy and mixdown isn't final but any feedback would be great.

http://www.audioinjection.com/tracks/specially_formulated.mp3

Thanks!

BRADLEE
20-02-2007, 04:10 PM
I like it alot so far David. Reminds me of an Invexis joint. Would definitely love to hear the final version.

Siege
20-02-2007, 05:16 PM
Like the vibe of this mate...post up again when finished.

rhythmtech
20-02-2007, 06:25 PM
tune sounds nice but i think that massive sequence is gonna be done to death very soon.

Tyrisia
20-02-2007, 06:33 PM
I like the idea, but I think it could do with more prominent highs meself, it sounds a little dull sounding (not dull as in boring), maybe bring the hat pattern more into the foreground.

The sequence is cool, maybe a few dark paddy loopy one bar sounds to give it a bit of depth? or some crazy noise modulated in the background?

Defo nice idea tho, keep at it man.

audioinjection
20-02-2007, 07:44 PM
thanks brads and siege!

rhythmtech: thanks dude, but what do you mean, that massive sequence?? i guess i dont listen to enough hard techno to know hehe

tyrisia: thanks man, but the mix isnt final yet, so still alot to be added, and im still messing around with more synths, and see what i come up with

thanks again guys!

rhythmtech
20-02-2007, 08:12 PM
rhythmtech: thanks dude, but what do you mean, that massive sequence?? i guess i dont listen to enough hard techno to know hehe

!

i dont know whether its a loop someone gave you or what but the synth & plinky plonk noise sequence that starts off your tune is a preset from NI massive.

here it is in its original format.. all im saying is that its the 3rd time i've heard it in a tune

www.chrome-metronome.net/rhythmtechnologies/massiveloop.mp3 (http://www.chrome-metronome.net/rhythmtechnologies/massiveloop.mp3)

audioinjection
20-02-2007, 08:38 PM
i dont know whether its a loop someone gave you or what but the synth & plinky plonk noise sequence that starts off your tune is a preset from NI massive.

here it is in its original format.. all im saying is that its the 3rd time i've heard it in a tune

www.chrome-metronome.net/rhythmtechnologies/massiveloop.mp3 (http://www.chrome-metronome.net/rhythmtechnologies/massiveloop.mp3)

ohhhh yeah haha, yeah it is from the Massive synth :S didnt know its been used already though!

thanks, i'll see if i can change it up a bit!

eyeswithoutaface
22-02-2007, 08:08 PM
i wouldnt worry about a sound being used before, 90% of the stuff being released every week has been doing before, sub genres of techno are famous for using one sound in particular so not much of an issue that one

nice track David mate, would sparkle the highs up maybe more but i really dig the harder stuff you do

audioinjection
22-02-2007, 11:46 PM
yeah i can see your point, like a 909, 808, Juno synth etc......

thanks for the comment Scott dog!

278d7e64a374de26f==