PDA

View Full Version : My first solo productions

DJ Becka
21-02-2007, 04:00 PM
Hola amigos! Chicos and Chicas!

I am pleased to announce that I finally finished some new productions. These were produced by me - and I am very happy with how they came out. I wasnt sure which area of the board to post this in, so mods, feel free to move if this is the wrong place.....

Agent Orange & I will continue working together on music, but this opens a new chapter in my career. Agent has been a wonderful mentor & teacher, very encouraging and supportive of everything I am doing, and I am proud to have him as my partner in crime.

So without further ado, please turn your attention to my player on my myspace page and listen to my tracks - 'Lumos' and 'Beneath The Surface'.

myspace.com/djbecka

DannyBlack
21-02-2007, 05:57 PM
Hola amigos! Chicos and Chicas!

I am pleased to announce that I finally finished some new productions. These were produced by me - and I am very happy with how they came out. I wasnt sure which area of the board to post this in, so mods, feel free to move if this is the wrong place.....

Agent Orange & I will continue working together on music, but this opens a new chapter in my career. Agent has been a wonderful mentor & teacher, very encouraging and supportive of everything I am doing, and I am proud to have him as my partner in crime.

So without further ado, please turn your attention to my player on my myspace page and listen to my tracks - 'Lumos' and 'Beneath The Surface'.

myspace.com/djbecka

cheers becka, i like your stuff keep it coming! just added you on myspace.

278d7e64a374de26f==