PDA

View Full Version : up comming producers we want your tracks

jon connor
21-02-2007, 05:02 PM
AFTER A RECENT C.P.R RESHUFFLE WE ARE NOW READY TO START ON OUR NEW PROJECTS, AS THE COMPANY IS MOVING ON TO BIGGER AND BETTER THINGS WE ARE NOW ABLE TO BRANCH OUT INTO A MORE WIDE SPREAD MAIN STREAM FORMAT. I WILL BE TAKING OVER THE RAINS ALONG WITH MR ADZ LEHANE THE C.P.R RECORD MANAGMENT.

WE WILL BE UNLEASHING LABELS COVERING ALL CATOGORIES UNDER THE C.P.R MANAGEMENT AND CORPERATE NAME.

IM LOOKING FOR ALL UP AND COMING ARTIST IN EVERY FORMAT WHETHER IT TECHNO, TRANCE, HARD STYLE, DRUM AN BASS ,HOUSE,ELECTRO WOTEVER IF ITS GOOD I WILL RELEASE IT .

CONTRACTS WILL BE ON A 50/50 BASIS SUBJECT TO UNITS SOLD.

I LOOK FORWARD TO HEARING YOUR TRACKS .

MAIL ME jon@cpr-records.co.uk
msn supertech8@hotmail.com

eyeswithoutaface
21-02-2007, 08:11 PM
wikid mate

whats happening with Supertech these days? not seen u about much online chief, hope your doing sound u nutter

Barely Human
21-02-2007, 09:47 PM
Missed ya before jon. When i get my new mons i'll send some shit your way dude.

BRADLEE
22-02-2007, 12:14 AM
You'll be hearing from me once I get a few things finished my friend.

Honeey
22-02-2007, 04:40 PM
:)

dirty_bass
22-02-2007, 11:35 PM
John you are a complete slag!!

I think I`ll get some stuff over to you though me old china.

jon connor
26-02-2007, 03:19 PM
wikid mate

whats happening with Supertech these days? not seen u about much online chief, hope your doing sound u nutter

been in collage dude doing a degree in interactive media. yep supertech needs a revamp i think will get somthing going on that soon .

nice to be back scotty lad.

jon connor
26-02-2007, 03:19 PM
Missed ya before jon. When i get my new mons i'll send some shit your way dude.

cheers mate speak u soon dude.

jon connor
26-02-2007, 03:20 PM
You'll be hearing from me once I get a few things finished my friend.

thanx dude take care happy techno hahahahaha easy man.......

jon connor
26-02-2007, 03:43 PM
:)

thanks dude nice artwork by the way will try get through sum of these tonight cheers.

jon connor
26-02-2007, 03:45 PM
John you are a complete slag!!

I think I`ll get some stuff over to you though me old china.

yo steve long time no speak man how is our dirty bass jedi doing are you still guiding these young ones in the direction of the true force hahahahahahahahhaha! nice to hear from you dude speak soon, man.

Honeey
26-02-2007, 06:52 PM
thanks dude nice artwork by the way will try get through sum of these tonight cheers.

Awesome!

Thank you about my artwork :)

email sent

dirty_bass
26-02-2007, 07:23 PM
yo steve long time no speak man how is our dirty bass jedi doing are you still guiding these young ones in the direction of the true force hahahahahahahahhaha! nice to hear from you dude speak soon, man.

Yeah man, gimme a bell some time.
My number has changed and I have moved, so if you want my new number pm me (I could do with yours for a rant now and again, hehe)

278d7e64a374de26f==