Insomnia
21-02-2007, 09:53 PM
Great result out there!! :cheese:

nick_anarchy
22-02-2007, 08:39 AM
i wish i had put a bet on now , i new it would happen

french_og
22-02-2007, 09:00 AM
Great result although it is still half time. They did a good job keeping Ronaldinhio quiet.

Numeric
22-02-2007, 09:01 AM
i had a feeling the kopites would get a result at the Nou Camp, but i also feel that Barca will get a result at Anfield and progress...

sometimes Barca crack under the pressure and expectation of their home support, i reckon they'll feel more at ease in the away leg...

DJsmallpaul
22-02-2007, 04:04 PM
I've watched Barca 3-4 times this year & they have not been at the races so i was also sure liverpool would get a good result.

Esox Lucius
22-02-2007, 05:05 PM
fair play to the pool like, how mad was it that the ginger bastard & the mental leek eater scored.

Insomnia
22-02-2007, 05:08 PM
fair play to the pool like, how mad was it that the ginger bastard & the mental leek eater scored.

:laughing: :laughing:

prozac
22-02-2007, 06:24 PM
was dragged out for drinks yesterday...saw almost none of this game
:whoops:

Richierush
22-02-2007, 07:06 PM
typical spanish team diving makes me sick to see it in football,what a joke it is,i couldnt imagine being brought up to evn think of doin it,they must actually be taught it at a young age :grr:

Traxx
22-02-2007, 08:09 PM
Crackin performance. Ref was a ****in disgrace.

DJsmallpaul
22-02-2007, 10:43 PM

Innit, Bellend even passed the ball to j.a.r to score his goal....i think

phantomdj
23-02-2007, 02:52 PM
the ref was absolutely shite....

they are a diving set of childish losers.... when things dont go their way they throw a tantrum and act like pathetic puffs.

anyone who says barca aren't the force they were is stupid because after they scored they were sublime for 15 minutes.... after that we controlled them and looked like the home side, this is when they act like little babies...

what a performance it was.... they havent had that done to them in a long time.

how awesome is sissoko?? we run our socks off...

they are not out of the tie, but only a fool would bet on us losing it.... we are at home where we play much better at anfield...

give liverpool the respect they deserve because we made a statement about english football by sticking two fingers up to the spanish (bar alonso ;-)) ....

never lost at the nou camp .... woohoo...

basslinejunkie
23-02-2007, 03:33 PM

they are a diving set of childish losers.... when things dont go their way they throw a tantrum and act like pathetic puffs.

anyone who says barca aren't the force they were is stupid because after they scored they were sublime for 15 minutes.... after that we controlled them and looked like the home side, this is when they act like little babies...

what a performance it was.... they havent had that done to them in a long time.

how awesome is sissoko?? we run our socks off...

they are not out of the tie, but only a fool would bet on us losing it.... we are at home where we play much better at anfield...

give liverpool the respect they deserve because we made a statement about english football by sticking two fingers up to the spanish (bar alonso ;-)) ....

never lost at the nou camp .... woohoo...

sissoko is always awsome,doubt itl be long before the top teams in europe are sniffing round him.but he looke dlike hes done his ankle this time,so another spell out :(

Esox Lucius
23-02-2007, 03:41 PM
he has painted loads of art i was reading in the echo, im sure it's on display somewhere in liverpool.

DJsmallpaul
23-02-2007, 04:06 PM

anyone who says barca aren't the force they were is stupid because after they scored they were sublime for 15 mins

So play good football for 15 mins & everything is good yea ? haha you must be the only person who thinks Barca are the same force as they were.

basslinejunkie
23-02-2007, 04:31 PM
course there the same force,its the same players.they just arent in form at the mo,doesnt mean they not the same force.

Richierush
23-02-2007, 06:52 PM
im glad he's injured the silly prick was suppose to come to everton :laughing:

DJsmallpaul
23-02-2007, 07:37 PM
course there the same force,its the same players.they just arent in form at the mo,doesnt mean they not the same force.

Course it does :whoops: it's just like Chelski their not the same force as last season are they ?

Numeric
24-02-2007, 08:17 AM
:laughing:

good to see all the kopites back in force now Liverpool have won a game...

:cheese:

278d7e64a374de26f==