PDA

View Full Version : i told you that brazil rocks

djlukas
30-10-2003, 04:48 PM
hello...

i just wanted to tell about the international artists that brazil is recieving on november...

i lost count of the guys that played here this year already!

in november we will have cris liberator, dave the drummer, monika kruise, carl cox, laurent garnier, harald klotzberg and more... i cant remember all... december we have lots againg and this is the way things are going here! i hope i can see more and more becose it really improves ouer cene here!

i am glad to say that Henry will be opening his brazilian tour on november at my club in a small city close to sao paulo cold Campinas...

the club is cold KRAFT and the techno night are on fridays... we already had Liebing and holgi star spining at the club and its not even 2 months old yet...

november we recieve Dave the drummer and harald klotzberg...

i am very happy to give you guys this news and i hope everything goes the best possible!

Lukas

herman
30-10-2003, 05:13 PM
hi there lukas,

just wanted to say i agree with you i came over to play in Brazil for the first time in august and had a great time :lol: Brazil is definitly a top place for party's at the moment.

JACKSTAR
04-11-2003, 12:33 PM
I also played for the 1st time in Brazil a few weeks back at Circuito and loved the whole vibe Brazil seems to have and that's just PARTY TIL YA DROP. Also met Pet Duo and saw them do the 4 dex & 2 mixer thing which was very good and tight indeed :clap:

P.

278d7e64a374de26f==