PDA

View Full Version : BOA Radio Show - Cari Lekebusch

Si the Sigh
23-02-2007, 10:48 AM
Great music, great interview, great(ish) mix.

Does Cari have to use the FX so much during this mix? Over use is getting on my tits.

Interview with him is cool though. :)

Who you got lined up for the next show Mark?

digitalboy
23-02-2007, 05:25 PM
yeh listening to it right now. sounds brill.:cheese:

dan the acid man
23-02-2007, 08:59 PM
yeah, nice to have it back, as good as ever

force
23-02-2007, 09:00 PM
Thank **** for that.....i've been awaiting the return of this:cool:

SlavikSvensk
23-02-2007, 09:01 PM
great timing...i've been rocking kaun trax 3 all day

Aratron
23-02-2007, 09:14 PM
Who you got lined up for the next show Mark?

its gonna me i think. under my original dj psuedonym of Bear Davros, dont miss it.

The Overfiend
24-02-2007, 01:04 AM
The track playing at 22 minutes in is sublime.

MARK ANXIOUS
24-02-2007, 06:30 PM
thanks everyone. i am so pleased to be back with this. i actually just spend all friday with cari and we just said goodbye at the airport. what a sound bloke. i like the way he just bungs anything in the mix and somehow pulls it off. anyway, thanks for the nice words. :cool:

tekara
24-02-2007, 06:58 PM
thx for the awesome show Mark.

On a more irrelevent note (and i wasnt sure to post it here to track ID), but does anyone know the name of the song that is being played around the 33-35 minute mark in background while cari is speaking about technology?

I heard Sven play it about 6 years ago at some rave in Montreal and was totally devastated when i heard it being dropped the first time. I couldnt believe how good this track was.

Sinister_Minister
26-02-2007, 06:26 PM
Praise God for the long awaited return of the best electronic music radio show going (well going again)

Cheers to prosperity and longevity for BOA!

MARK ANXIOUS
26-02-2007, 06:30 PM
thx for the awesome show Mark.

On a more irrelevent note (and i wasnt sure to post it here to track ID), but does anyone know the name of the song that is being played around the 33-35 minute mark in background while cari is speaking about technology?

I heard Sven play it about 6 years ago at some rave in Montreal and was totally devastated when i heard it being dropped the first time. I couldnt believe how good this track was.

for that interview i just mixed some tracks from vet dom som for att.. on hybrid. i think i know the one you mean - the one with the 'booooong' sound?? what a tune eh...

Numeric
26-02-2007, 10:45 PM
great interview, not listened to the rest of the show yet, gonna get on it tomoz...

BOA radio is the daddy...

:)

tekara
26-02-2007, 11:09 PM
for that interview i just mixed some tracks from vet dom som for att.. on hybrid. i think i know the one you mean - the one with the 'booooong' sound?? what a tune eh...

hahah yes! The 'boooooooooooong' track!!!

SlavikSvensk
26-02-2007, 11:13 PM

all those records are incredible. the mr. barth ones on svek are absolutely incredible. they STILL sound like future music. "stealin' music" was, IMO, the last truly great techno album (though i think there have been some good ones since)

holotropik
27-02-2007, 09:11 AM
Fantastic show and great to see its still going strong ;)

Cari was interesting to listen to with his far-out concepts and ideas. Good to hear those wordz.

thanks Mark ;)

Little_Fella!
04-03-2007, 08:15 AM
Enjoyed Cari Lekebusch' set there...:)

That Graham Massey madness!!

heh heh...:briggin:

278d7e64a374de26f==