PDA

View Full Version : Fulham vs Man Utd

Numeric
24-02-2007, 01:28 PM
1-1 at the mo...

conceded a soft goal early on, Giggs equalised from a Rooney cross, awesome...

Numeric
24-02-2007, 02:37 PM
Cristiano!!

1-2

:)

Numeric
24-02-2007, 02:53 PM
****in hell...

what a result!!

wasn't the best performance...

the celebrations were ace...

:laughing:

dan the acid man
24-02-2007, 03:41 PM
got lucky with that one, fulham did well

nick_anarchy
24-02-2007, 06:58 PM
yep we were lucky but again 3 pts which we needed big time !! 9 pts ahead of chelsea and with them havin no game till next week puts a bit of pressure on them to catch up , and also with liverpool on there backs its also more pressure not to slip up and let liverpool cain more pts on them ... its getting to a state where we are setting the pace and for everyone to play catch up ... is it 16th points ahead on liverpool also ?? its defo a 2 way now if chelsea slip up and get beat in there next league game i can see them breakin a little but i dont want to go to chelsea thinkin if we win we win the league ...

we have to go to liverpool and make sure we dont get beat simple as that a draw will do me and im sure it will do utd at this stage seeing as we aint playing that well the past few games

fingers crossed

Insomnia
24-02-2007, 07:06 PM
9 points clear now, hope you beat Chelsea to the title! :cheese:

LittleMinx
25-02-2007, 05:41 PM
9 points clear now, hope you beat Chelsea to the title! :cheese:

There is no hope about it, we ARE gonna get the title :; :cheese:

****ing chelsea are SCUM :grr:

nick_anarchy
25-02-2007, 05:46 PM
i dont hate chelsea at all , infact i quite like them , i hate arsenal more than any team in the world ! and thats even liverpool & man city

LittleMinx
25-02-2007, 05:47 PM
Dont get me wrong Nick i dont like Arsenal much either but i would prefered them to win over Chelsea anyday!!!

nick_anarchy
25-02-2007, 05:51 PM
haha reason si dont like them are i hate wenger with a passion hes a defecter he blames anythin on anyone and anything he never takes the blame for his actions loss or whatever his way of words towards other managers to cause riff's is silly hes like a child at times ... iv lost count how many dummys hes threw out his pram when they have lost and ho wmany ppl hes put to the blame .. its even showing with his players doin the same

LittleMinx
25-02-2007, 05:57 PM
haha reason si dont like them are i hate wenger with a passion hes a defecter he blames anythin on anyone and anything he never takes the blame for his actions loss or whatever his way of words towards other managers to cause riff's is silly hes like a child at times ... iv lost count how many dummys hes threw out his pram when they have lost and ho wmany ppl hes put to the blame .. its even showing with his players doin the same

I cant stand him either, i wanna see Sir Alex Fergi give him some now that would be funny, i know what you mean about him tho, :)

nick_anarchy
25-02-2007, 05:59 PM
I cant stand him either, i wanna see Sir Alex Fergi give him some now that would be funny, i know what you mean about him tho, :)

i think he ows him some pizza haha

LittleMinx
25-02-2007, 06:00 PM
i think he ows him some pizza haha

LOL!!! Pizza :haha: :laughing:

Numeric
25-02-2007, 10:36 PM
i dont hate chelsea at all , infact i quite like them , i hate arsenal more than any team in the world ! and thats even liverpool & man city

nah man...

Liverpool and City are the worst scum, Arse and Chelsea secondary...

basslinejunkie
25-02-2007, 11:17 PM
lucky to win,fulham played well.

kai
26-02-2007, 12:18 PM

Oh no, no, no...... Man City are far scummier than the Arse... least Arsenal deserve some sort of respect for playing good football and achieving as a team... City are just a bunch of cockends who cant handle living in our shadow and act like proper brats about it...

Liverpool I've got a grudging respect for... Arsenal deffo scum but still a modicum of respect there... Chelsea just think their it... always have been that kinda club and now they on the up and got the money its just gone to their heads and think their gonna be the world's biggest club - something they'll never be as that take history! - set of pricks basically and deserving of no respect imo...

but the scum of scum has to be the f.u.c.k.ing LEEDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So much more so than anyone else will ever be mate!

I hate Leeds more than anything in the world, not just any team... even more than politicians, journo's... more than anything!

Numeric
26-02-2007, 06:31 PM

forgot about Leeds scum...

Esox Lucius
26-02-2007, 08:27 PM
nah man...

Liverpool and City are the worst scum, Arse and Chelsea secondary...

agreed, but would have to add rangers to that list too.

Insomnia
26-02-2007, 09:07 PM

The Gers...Public enemy no 1... :whoops:

LittleMinx
26-02-2007, 10:44 PM

Good shout there John boy!!!

I must honestly admit tho i dont personaly hate any football teams tbh, i dont quiet get how ppl can have so much hatred over other teams, i have supported Man Utd for a long time now but i do like watching other teams aswell i like to see them do well, there is a few good teams out there at mo, but obivously not as good as The Devils :cheese: :)

Insomnia
26-02-2007, 10:50 PM
Well up here i follow Aberdeen and our biggest rival is Rangers, this battle has gone on for about 20year now, ever since Neil Simpson broke Ian Durrants leg, it has caused mayhem up here with riots etc... A pub in Aberdeen i were at has a telly screen under the urinal with Mark Hately scoring goals for Rangers and i gladly pissed all over it!! :)

kai
27-02-2007, 12:07 PM
Good shout there John boy!!!

I must honestly admit tho i dont personaly hate any football teams tbh, i dont quiet get how ppl can have so much hatred over other teams, i have supported Man Utd for a long time now but i do like watching other teams aswell i like to see them do well, there is a few good teams out there at mo, but obivously not as good as The Devils :cheese: :)

The fact the Leeds fans persist in singing songs about our players dying at Munich nearly 50 years on, and the fact I support Utd but live not far from Leeds so have to put up with their fans everywhere, are kind of what brews it up in me!

Numeric
27-02-2007, 12:29 PM
yeah the City fans sing about Munich too...

Esox Lucius
27-02-2007, 12:34 PM
it's all good fun, hillsborough, munich, michael shields etc. :laughing:

Numeric
27-02-2007, 12:49 PM
i think it's out of order...

the last time i went to Old Trafford we went to the Wetherspoons for a couple of beers before hand and the whole pub were singin the Micheal Shields song...

Micheal Shields got ten more years...
da da-da da da da da
now he's gettin bummed by queers
da da-da da da da da
ten more years and no parole
da da-da da da da da
now he's got a sore arse-hole
da da-da da da da da

it was insane, the chant went on for about ten minutes solid, bangin on bins and stompin feet to the rhythm of the song...

Insomnia
27-02-2007, 02:42 PM
:laughing: :laughing:

Esox Lucius
27-02-2007, 04:58 PM
class.

not as good as outside goodison shouting happy bulgaria day :laughing:

LittleMinx
27-02-2007, 07:05 PM
The fact the Leeds fans persist in singing songs about our players dying at Munich nearly 50 years on, and the fact I support Utd but live not far from Leeds so have to put up with their fans everywhere, are kind of what brews it up in me!

That aint rite Kai, i'd move mate :)

I used to work with a leeds fans were the same!!

Leeds football team are shite anyway, wont be surprised if they go down next league anyway :laughing:

Esox Lucius
27-02-2007, 07:35 PM
yorkshire! yorkshire!

quite like leeds if i do say so myself.

Insomnia
27-02-2007, 07:43 PM
Most feared football casuals in Britain, i remember them up here at a Hibs game...There were a friendly last year, it weren't friendly of the pitch for sure! :cheese:

278d7e64a374de26f==