PDA

View Full Version : Wanna play at parties in Holland?

microtech
30-10-2003, 10:43 PM
We are lookin for talents from all over the globe wanting to play at our future events. Interested? Leave us a message. :!:

www.simplysota.nl

Dj Swannie
01-11-2003, 01:06 PM
Ive sent you a PM ;) :lol:

StoQ
01-11-2003, 02:46 PM
yoo
check my tracks stoq.neostrada.pl/mp3.html

microtech
02-11-2003, 04:10 AM
here's a link to a review of the last party with pics.
http://www.love2party.nl/article/article.asp?art_id=2422

The text is in dutch, but here's a translation:

André Galluzzi @ SimplySota’s Prototype.023 edition

SimplySota brings State-Of-The-Art!
After the Awakenings festival on the 5th of July 2003, not very far from it, an un-official after gathering took place.
De organisation SimplySota had, next to one of their residents Emilio Ferreira, booked André Galluzzi, a tone setting young man from the Cocoon residence.
The venue, Het Haarlemmermeer Paviljoen, wich will also be used as the VIP area on The Mysteryland festival, an extremely exclusive high-tech building where only 500 guests could attend this Prototype.023 party. Our Love2Party reporter was planning to arrange a review and pictures, but was not able to make it.
Due to the fact of this party being a very exclusive one, we would like to share some pictures with you. Below you can also read several reactions found in SimplySota’s archives of related articles, their guestbook and several websites.

(message 1)
Whoohie:
1. Superb location!
2. Galluzzi played a incredible and original set.
3. Nice atmosphere and great people
4. Just like Thom said: best after party ever!

(message 2)
After a long day at the awakenings festival, apparently it was time for the most tasty and delightful desert in a long time.
SimplySota has once again delivered an amazing party, at a truly unbelievable and exclusive location. Without a single doubt, it is by far the venue of the year.
It was a little hard to find, but we were more than rewarded... wandering over a small path thru the woods, the futuristic Paviljoen soon appeared, located right by a beautiful lake. It was at that particular moment in time, the most amazing and beautiful thing my eyes had ever seen... it was a party with and in style... Galluzzi treated guests with delightful Taksi-techno and had brought a selection of true jewels of records along. Chilling on the patio with a great view over the water, the dome behind the DJ, letting in the first sunbeams of a brand new day come thru, really gave you a pleasant feeling, of having been part of something truly special.
I can also honestly say to the people that were not there, you really, really missed a very unique happening. It was a luxurious after party with style,with a mature techno audience.

(message 3)
Very cool party at a dream location!!!! That guy Galluzzi really is a joker, ****ing shit was he going for it bringing a lot of delicious records along with him... Hopefully there will be another party at this amazing location. It would really be a shame if it wouldn’t be used more often for such parties. Absolutely a BIG FAT recommendation!
Have to say, that it was quite a big shock for me to arrive at Duivendrecht station at approx. 8 O’clock, completely surrounded by a couple of thousands of Sensation visitors. I Suddenly felt a lot younger with all that Sensation crowd around me...

(message 4)
Damn, I have to say this was the coolest after party I've have ever been to ! Took some time finding it, I think we drove down the N201 about 9 times before we figured out which turn to take, so arrived at about 2.30, but it was more than worth it! Galluzzi was already going strong doing his thing, and my god, did he look like he was excited and ready to rock the house completely upside down, actively swinging behind the decks himself!
The thing that stood out most: what an amazing location !!! The place is on the side of a lake, with a big terrace all around with couches, chairs and tables, and the party itself upstairs in a small room.
It wasn't to crowded at all due to Awakenings, just about the right amount of people so that there's a really nice atmosphere, but plenty of room to dance, no waiting lines at the bar, etc.
Galucci played a great set, great record choice and at about the right tempo for after Awakenings (I don't think I could've coped with a Rush-style set at that time...), just ****ing perfect!

278d7e64a374de26f==