PDA

View Full Version : Techno / IDM crossover thing

ERROR404
24-02-2007, 07:03 PM
http://www.in2techno.com/error404/Error404%20-%20Waiting%20for%20Simon.mp3

Something i've been working on - needs a bit of tidying but any comments / abuse is welcome :)

Cheers!

BRADLEE
26-02-2007, 06:30 PM
I love everything about it to be honest Alex. I don't have any complaints or suggestions. Only listening in the phones mate, so I can't fully comment to the mix. However man it all sounds very proper to me in the headphones. Keep on with this amigo. That's some seriously ill music my friend. Can't wait to hear all of the future installments.

MorePunkThanFunk
03-03-2007, 10:02 AM
wicked track, normaaly i love loosely structered tracks, but i felt with this one it could do with defining the sequencing a bit more, as my interest started to wane at around half way. however i think if sequencing was changed a bit so that there was a more apparent break etc it would definetly keep my interest the whole way through...... does that make sense, prob not. cool track though

stjohn
03-03-2007, 04:36 PM
great shit man... great feel to the track... lovely and crunchy. a harsh limiter on top of some of those crunchy sounds might pump things up if you got the release time correct with the tempo!!!

still sounds sweet as now tho ;)
great stuf

ERROR404
07-03-2007, 12:27 PM
cheers for the comments guys, feedback is much apprecited ;)

I'm trying to develop this a bit further, i think some more detail and movement would aid it a bit in holding interest.
Point taken about the structure - needs a bit of a tweak to make it a bit easier to listen to..
I'm happy with the 'sound' here, certianly what i was after, just a bit of tweakery and buffing required i think... I'm working on an EPs worth of this kind of stuff so i guess we'll see if anyone is interesed in it in due course :)

278d7e64a374de26f==