PDA

View Full Version : New Underground Liberation out next week

Ritzi Lee
24-02-2007, 07:13 PM
K-Hand aka Messenger's "Wanderer" out next week.

Dear friends,

The K-Hand release on UL005 will be released next week monday.
(K-Hand aka Messenger's "Wanderer", UL005 Underground Liberation)
http://www.triplevision.nl/release/UL+005/

So check out your local record shop, or internet recordshop, cause this release will only be available through the reliable undergound music resources.

And if you can't find the record in your local store, just place an order. For the Benelux this is through Triple Vision distribution or NEWS / Belgium. For the rest of the world give a buzz to Neuton distribution in Germany.

If you like to spread this news to other friends and resources, please do so. :-)

Keep connected!

Ritzi Lee
02-03-2007, 05:46 PM
http://www.juno.co.uk/ppps/products/247854-01.htm

eyeswithoutaface
02-03-2007, 08:04 PM
in all honesty, really not into the original, doesnt seem to do anything at all, but my word that remix is absolutely top draw mate. Like a whole new track, reminds me of early Mike Dearborn or Beltram, top dark, jacking club track mate nice one

will it be available in mp3?

Stella Boy
02-03-2007, 09:32 PM
I like both trax, the rmx is the daddy imo tho; real doozy. I know what eyes is saying about the original track but techno doesn't have to do anything to be good....does it. :whoops: There's nowt wrong with rolling b-lines and a looped melody for some headz down floor action, the 90's thrived on it :cheese:

stjohn
02-03-2007, 10:03 PM
yea groovy rmx there Ritzi

eyeswithoutaface
02-03-2007, 10:50 PM
I like both trax, the rmx is the daddy imo tho; real doozy. I know what eyes is saying about the original track but techno doesn't have to do anything to be good....does it. :whoops: There's nowt wrong with rolling b-lines and a looped melody for some headz down floor action, the 90's thrived on it :cheese:

i love rolling b-lines and looped melodies just as much as the next man, just really didnt feel this particular track. I'l still be getting it for the remix, and who knows, maybe i'l listen back to the original in a few months and wont be able to put it down

i personally love all my music to actually do something, be it techno, blues, jazz etc etc, otherwise there's not much point in doing or listening to it. Even the harder, loopier stuff has to have a point to it, otherwise it can just be heaped onto the pile for as much as i care. Probably why ive only really truely dug a sad number of records over the past 2 years or so :(

force
02-03-2007, 11:31 PM
Ritzi, that remix is the tits

:icon14:

Ritzi Lee
03-03-2007, 08:02 PM
Guys! :D

Nice you like it all.

2 eyes! Yeah I'm just talking with Triple Vision to get the whole catalog available at all good download sites. So I'll let ya all know about that.

More coming up soon.

Cheers..

ds2
03-03-2007, 08:41 PM
good remix. sounds like synewave meets advent/subjective.

not enough records like that these days.

Ritzi Lee
25-04-2007, 09:21 AM
This release is now available on BEATPORT!

278d7e64a374de26f==