PDA

View Full Version : Carling Cup Final!

Insomnia
24-02-2007, 07:22 PM
Well it's the final tomorrow, Arsenal v Chelsea and to be honest i'm not sure how this is going to go..I heard the night on sky sports that Wenger will be putting out the young guns! I hope this works, Chelsea are no Mugs!! C'mon the Gooners!! :cheese: :)

Esox Lucius
24-02-2007, 07:28 PM
hope arsenal win, but that's only because they are playing chelscum

nick_anarchy
24-02-2007, 07:31 PM
well i hope both teams kick the shit out of each other , players get booked & sent off and injured , and it goes to eatra time then pens :)

arsenal to win tho

dan the acid man
24-02-2007, 07:58 PM
would be nice for arsenal to win as they play more attractive football

Insomnia
24-02-2007, 09:45 PM
would be nice for arsenal to win as they play more attractive football

:icon14:

french_og
25-02-2007, 10:17 AM
Not too bothered but if Wenger does stick with the youngsters then it would be good if they could win it. Think Chelsea will play their stongest 11.

Numeric
25-02-2007, 12:31 PM
well i hope both teams kick the shit out of each other , players get booked & sent off and injured , and it goes to eatra time then pens :)

arsenal to win tho

same 'ere mate...

:)

Insomnia
25-02-2007, 01:03 PM
I'm away to the boozer to check it out!! :)

xes
25-02-2007, 05:11 PM
An amusing game I suppose. I hope JT hasn't broken his pretty little face too much,and I hope both clubs are fined for that bigass brawl :cheese:

Entertainment value of about 6 out of 10.

DJsmallpaul
25-02-2007, 05:23 PM
I thought the ref was spot on with the desicions he made regarding the brawls, adabyor (sp) was very aggressive & deserved to go.

xes
25-02-2007, 05:31 PM
I thought the ref was spot on with the desicions he made regarding the brawls, adabyor (sp) was very aggressive & deserved to go.

I thought he was quite restrained myself,he could have flashed a few more. But i suppose it's difficult to see everything that goes on in a 22 man brawl.

LittleMinx
25-02-2007, 05:39 PM
****ing chelsea sum:grr:

nick_anarchy
25-02-2007, 05:40 PM
i wonder what wenger will blame for this loss tho ... the crowd ? the dug out ? the pitch ? ref ? chelsea's tactics ? the size of the ball ? thw wind ? any wind infact ? im made up arsenal lost tho i did think they would win seeing as their run of late has been quality nie to see red cards tho hehe

french_og
25-02-2007, 05:42 PM
I thought the ref and linesman were a joke all game and did nothing to help the flow of the match. Essien and the Chelsea left back should of both been shown another yellow.

Its a shame that sub standard officials always seem to be put in charge of cup finals.

Arsenal first half were awesome but they really missed a Striker up top with any conviction.

LittleMinx
25-02-2007, 05:44 PM
i wonder what wenger will blame for this loss tho ... the crowd ? the dug out ? the pitch ? ref ? chelsea's tactics ? the size of the ball ? thw wind ? any wind infact ? im made up arsenal lost tho i did think they would win seeing as their run of late has been quality nie to see red cards tho hehe

He'll probably say all of above, cant wait to watch it later, altho i did wanna see Arse win tho, ****ing chelsea SCUM :grr:

nick_anarchy
25-02-2007, 05:44 PM
sub standard officials ... thats the whole of the top flight refs the F.A has is anyone any good ?

Insomnia
25-02-2007, 06:18 PM
Gutted!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :rucrybaby:

kai
26-02-2007, 12:08 PM
Didnt see the game but heard on bus this morning it was a violent one.

Any injuries of note or sendings off for the Chelski scum?

Numeric
26-02-2007, 06:34 PM
Terry got a kick in the head, quite serious, few sendings off for the hand-bags...

was a great game to watch, good football and lots of drama...

serious lack of dicipline in the Arse camp though...

nick_anarchy
26-02-2007, 07:48 PM
serious lack of dicipline in the Arse camp though...

like normal then haha

Insomnia
26-02-2007, 07:57 PM
like normal then haha

:briggin:

kai
27-02-2007, 12:03 PM
Yeah sounds bout right for Arsenal!

Insomnia
27-02-2007, 02:40 PM
Suspensions galore the day for the Arsenal 3 and the Chelsea player gets nowt!! :grr:

Will
27-02-2007, 03:14 PM

That's what Fergie would have done, but Wenger wasn't really blaming anyone for losing, he handled himself well.

Seeing that insufferable cunt Cole celebrating with the rest of the Chelsea players really makes me hope he wins nothing else as long as he lives and soon has his career ended, at a high level at least though. I'm not sure who I hope wins the title now...

Will
27-02-2007, 03:19 PM

That's what Fergie would have done, but Wenger wasn't really blaming anyone for losing, he handled himself well.

Seeing that insufferable cunt Cole celebrating with the rest of the Chelsea players really makes me hope he wins nothing else as long as he lives and soon has his career ended, at a high level at least though. I'm not sure who I hope wins the title now...

278d7e64a374de26f==