PDA

View Full Version : Blackburn v Arsenal

Insomnia
28-02-2007, 12:11 PM
F.A. Cup replay on the cards tonight.. This will be a tough one for sure, i feel after the defeat on sunday that the gooners will be right up for this one though. I'm predicting a 0-2, c'mon the Gooners! :cheese:

Esox Lucius
28-02-2007, 01:06 PM
scum win i reckon, i hope blackburn snap half your players though.

Numeric
28-02-2007, 01:19 PM
yeah lookin forward to this one, i reckon Blackburn will get the result...

Frank Dogshit
28-02-2007, 02:14 PM
3-1 rovers.....bentley hat trick :)

LittleMinx
28-02-2007, 02:27 PM
is it on tv

Esox Lucius
28-02-2007, 05:29 PM
sky sports 1, 8pm KO.

nick_anarchy
28-02-2007, 06:01 PM
im sure arsenals kids will kick and moan and dummys will be all over the pitch ...

but honestly i do hope wenger is shot in the head , and all players come down with blood poisoning and have aids ! i can only with they all die a horrible death and chelsea buy them out :)

c'mon blackburn !!!

LittleMinx
28-02-2007, 06:41 PM
im sure arsenals kids will kick and moan and dummys will be all over the pitch ...

but honestly i do hope wenger is shot in the head , and all players come down with blood poisoning and have aids ! i can only with they all die a horrible death and chelsea buy them out :)

c'mon blackburn !!!

:whoops: :laughing:

Numeric
28-02-2007, 09:23 PM
0-0 at the mo, followin it on the net...

Arse have had a couple of pen claims waved...

:laughing:

Insomnia
28-02-2007, 09:44 PM

c'mon blackburn !!!

Whatever mate!

LittleMinx
28-02-2007, 10:06 PM
Blackburn scored then :whoops:

Insomnia
28-02-2007, 10:08 PM
Oh shit i cant believe it! 2 cup exits in 4 days, this is real bollox stuff! Fair play to Blackburn though.........

weekender_veteran
28-02-2007, 10:09 PM
don't feel bad insomnia, ya would have got knocked out next round anyway:laughing: :laughing:

citeh for the cup!!!!

Frank Dogshit
28-02-2007, 10:10 PM
Love it!!

And what a quality goal to win a cup tie! Benni McCarthy is a legend!

Bring on the greek fella and that useless italian clown corradi! :)

LittleMinx
28-02-2007, 10:11 PM
don't feel bad insomnia, ya would have got knocked out next round anyway:laughing: :laughing:

citeh for the cup!!!!

shity citeh :laughing:

weekender_veteran
28-02-2007, 10:11 PM
Love it!!

And what a quality goal to win a cup tie! Benni McCarthy is a legend!

Bring on the greek fella and that useless italian clown corradi! :)

them 2 deadly assasins will tear your defence up mate :laughing:

Insomnia
28-02-2007, 10:12 PM

citeh for the cup!!!!

I'm gonna go drown my sorrows,, i'm gutted to say the least! :ohdear:

Frank Dogshit
28-02-2007, 10:19 PM
them 2 deadly assasins will tear your defence up mate :laughing:

its little paul dickov im worried about....:)

Frank Dogshit
28-02-2007, 10:21 PM
I'm gonna go drown my sorrows,, i'm gutted to say the least! :ohdear:

shame you couldnt finish us off at home....must admit our defence is rock solid at the moment. Nelson and Samba are a great pair.

Insomnia
28-02-2007, 10:36 PM
Fair play to you dude. Yeah we should of done better at home but that's to late now, the only thing we got left now is the Champions league and i cant see us winning that. Wenger you better get it sorted soon! :whoops:

Numeric
28-02-2007, 11:16 PM
was a great goal though...

french_og
01-03-2007, 08:41 AM
Where was Henry last night? Arsenal miss him big time, all this brilliant build up play, fine passing and movement but when it get to the box they have no clinical finisher.

To be fair Arsenal should of had two penalties, not sure what Poll was doing when Ljunberg was pulled down.

nick_anarchy
01-03-2007, 09:30 AM
well if they had to clear pen's waved away it must be karma for all the times they dived and got ones when it was'nt ...

made up to see them go out !

only the CL left and will they win that ??????

Insomnia
01-03-2007, 09:33 AM
Where was Henry last night? Arsenal miss him big time, all this brilliant build up play, fine passing and movement but when it get to the box they have no clinical finisher.

To be fair Arsenal should of had two penalties, not sure what Poll was doing when Ljunberg was pulled down.

Unfortunately the referee let us down there big time, decisions like these cost us last night... The standard of referee's is shocking at the moment.. As for Henry not sure what or where he was at..

Frank Dogshit
01-03-2007, 02:00 PM
typical arsenal fans moaning. imo the ljungberg one shouldnt of been given. fair enough emerton layed an arm on him but ljungberg was just waiting to go down like a tonne of bricks. i think the referee recognised that and had none of it. fair play to him

thank **** we dont have to resort to that to win games,i feel embarrassed for these teams and there supporters who try it on ALL of the time.

Insomnia
01-03-2007, 02:11 PM
typical arsenal fans moaning. imo the ljungberg one shouldnt of been given. fair enough emerton layed an arm on him but ljungberg was just waiting to go down like a tonne of bricks. i think the referee recognised that and had none of it. fair play to him

thank **** we dont have to resort to that to win games,i feel embarrassed for these teams and there supporters who try it on ALL of the time.

If the shoe had been on the other foot i'm sure you'd say something, the ljungberg incidident was clearly a penalty dude. It aint a moan it's a fact mate..

french_og
01-03-2007, 03:29 PM
correct and you only need to listen to people who know something about the game like Jamie Redknapp. The Ljunberg was a clear penalty. Poll just botted it.

It was funny just before Blackburn scored when Poll got snipered!!

Insomnia
01-03-2007, 03:48 PM
correct and you only need to listen to people who know something about the game like Jamie Redknapp. The Ljunberg was a clear penalty. Poll just botted it.

Well said mate! :)

Frank Dogshit
01-03-2007, 04:09 PM

What the hell does Jamie Redknapp know about the game?? For a so called footballer hes never strung more than 3 games together in his life...

Anyway,Mark Hughes got his tactics spot on over the 2 games. Shut you out at the emirates then take you back to ewood for a beating.

I dont think terry henry could of helped out on that one.

DJsmallpaul
01-03-2007, 04:13 PM
It pains me to say overall the victory was deserved

Frank Dogshit
01-03-2007, 04:23 PM
It pains me to say overall the victory was deserved

bloody hell....now that is some statement from a burnley fan.

i guess were still a set of bastards tho eh :)

DJsmallpaul
01-03-2007, 04:34 PM
Of course :;

basslinejunkie
01-03-2007, 04:37 PM
mcarthy is the ****in bollox.reckon youl hang on to him mr dogshit??

Frank Dogshit
01-03-2007, 05:32 PM
difficult to say.....if we get in europe then theres a chance he'll stick around. he also seems to have a lot of respect for mark hughes and continuely says that that his is main reason for joining us.

for him and pedersen to have big offers put in for them during the summer wouldnt suprise me one bit tho. im sure mourinhos knows what mccarthys all about and will go to chelsea if anywhere.

Numeric
01-03-2007, 08:39 PM
correct and you only need to listen to people who know something about the game like Jamie Redknapp.

i hope you're being sarcastic there dude...

:laughing:

278d7e64a374de26f==