PDA

View Full Version : Liverpool vs Man United

Numeric
01-03-2007, 11:30 PM
okay...

starting this one early as it is a very important game for United, we could practicaly seal the title with three points from this fixture, and to extend our lead to twelve points at Anfield would be so damn sweet...

it's gonna be a tough game though, i heard a rumour that Vidic is gonna be out, not sure if that's true but i'd feel a lot more confatable if i knew the big man was gonna be holding s**t down in the centre there alongside Rio, United haven't really been performing too well over the past couple of weeks, but i reckon we've got the strength to put Liverpool away in front of their home crowd...

the Liverpool games have always been the most stressfull as far as i'm concerned, but this one's gonna be even worse...

we'll need a very good performance from all our players...

c'mon United!!

prozac
01-03-2007, 11:35 PM
looking forward to this...should be a cracker!

the scousers will be looking to halt united's title charge..

Insomnia
02-03-2007, 07:26 AM
This match is looking to be a cracker, there is no doubt Liverpool will give Man U a run for their money and esp at anfield. It's going to be tight i think, looking forward to it.:)

french_og
02-03-2007, 08:35 AM
I hope Liverpool play there best side 4-4-2 Gerrard and Alonso in the middle and really go at them. Would fancy them at anfield to beat them.

Numeric
02-03-2007, 08:49 AM
if Liverpool go to gung-ho then we'll rip them to shreds on the break with Cristiano, Louis and Rooney...

similar to how Arse did in the Cup games...

LittleMinx
02-03-2007, 10:31 AM
cant wait for this one!!!

c'mon man u :;

Esox Lucius
02-03-2007, 11:15 AM
proper lookin forward to this, will be sitting in a pub full of kopites with me manc mate and 2 of me other blue mates :laughing::laughing:

basslinejunkie
02-03-2007, 12:14 PM
either a 1-1 draw,or a 1-0 win for the mighty reds!!

Numeric
02-03-2007, 01:11 PM
aye, the mighty reds of manchester...

:cheese:

basslinejunkie
02-03-2007, 02:11 PM
we shall see!!!!

nick_anarchy
02-03-2007, 02:14 PM
i can see utd turning it on for this . its a must win game for utd to go 12 pts clear till chelsea play in the afternoon so will be a big step for the premership crown ! ronaldo should be on fire and rooney also .. i can see van der sar gettin man of the match once again

2-1 utd

we go 2-0 up then liverpool get 1 back in the last 10 mins but we hold on to a win ;)

basslinejunkie
02-03-2007, 02:16 PM
someone needs to snap ronaldo,wish momo was fit. i dunno,its too tough to call.matter of wait and see.

french_og
02-03-2007, 04:16 PM
Liverpool just need to mark Ronaldo tightly like Lille did and he walk off the pitch crying when he gets subbed.

nick_anarchy
02-03-2007, 06:15 PM
but liverpool are poor at man marking players they cant do it for a whole game it will take ronaldo to have an off game for that to happen .... scholes is the player to watch if he is on form ronaldo will be which means rooney and giggs will be too which also means UTD WILL WIN ;)

scholes is the key

basslinejunkie
02-03-2007, 06:57 PM
rooneys been shite recently.

Numeric
02-03-2007, 07:17 PM
he's had a couple of quiet games, but overall this season he's made a big contribution as a team player and weighed in with a few goals too...

he's been awfully unlucky not to score more...

nick_anarchy
02-03-2007, 10:17 PM
rooneys been shite recently.

why do you think so ? cos he aint scored 15-20 goles this season ? we all know hes not a 20 a season player his hard work and effort for the team is more than enuff he works hard and gives his all players,manager and fans are happy its only the ppl who dont support utd who judge him different, slate an the rest ....

but yeh i do agree he aint hit his best form whis hes shown in the past but he will . remember before the bolton game ppl were sayin someone was goin to get a spankin off him and what did he do ? he riped them apart and scored 3 class goles ... never put him down on the big games cos this is where he is most dangerous

Insomnia
03-03-2007, 07:17 AM
There is no doubt Rooney is a class player he may not be as consistant lately but still he can make something out of nothing! A player i'd dread to play against for sure! :cheese:

LittleMinx
03-03-2007, 08:27 AM
Rooney is a top player and today im sure he is gonna play well for United :cool:

djfase
03-03-2007, 09:14 AM
Got a lot of money on this and the barca game in week.

Got good odds on liverpool losing both games, so i know who im cheering,

I hate liverpool. They think football owes them

prozac
03-03-2007, 12:02 PM
anywhere to stream this?
dont wanna go down to the pub...

LittleMinx
03-03-2007, 12:09 PM
im well pissed off, we've lost all our sky channels cos of stupid sky!!! I really wanted to see this game, mite find it on the radio

Esox Lucius
03-03-2007, 12:31 PM
just watching it at home now, can't be arsed going the pub. 15 mins to go.

Esox Lucius
03-03-2007, 12:33 PM
im well pissed off, we've lost all our sky channels cos of stupid sky!!! I really wanted to see this game, mite find it on the radio

sky sports 1 wasnt affected by the virgin cut off.

Esox Lucius
03-03-2007, 02:46 PM
is right o'shea lad :cool:

**** the chelsea scum.

prozac
03-03-2007, 02:56 PM
unbelieveable

LittleMinx
03-03-2007, 03:02 PM
Man alive we done it, well listening to that game was the most nerv wreaking thing ever!!

**** YOU CHELSEA SCUM!!!! :ruevil:

:cheese: :bigsmile:

Insomnia
03-03-2007, 03:04 PM
Cant believe that score, Liverpool were all over them! Unreal! :ohdear:

LittleMinx
03-03-2007, 03:07 PM
http://www.clicksmilies.com/s1106/grinser/grinning-smiley-024.gif

LittleMinx
03-03-2007, 03:09 PM
Cant believe that score, Liverpool were all over them! Unreal! :ohdear:

12 points clear now!!! NO catching us now :briggin: :cheese:

french_og
03-03-2007, 04:35 PM
Liverpool may of dominated but there was very few chances. No real quality and serves Benitez right for playing Gerrard on the right. Thick Spanish twat. Sissoko- i have never seen anybody give the ball away so easily in my life, i counted 12 times first half. I would of thought Benitez would of realised by now that Gerrard is a world class Central midfielder and all his goals this season has come from central midfield. He is so wasted on the right. I makes me want to cry seeing him on the right.

And at one point he took of Bellamy and brought on Pennant for a 4-5-1 FORMATION.

nick_anarchy
03-03-2007, 06:26 PM
hahahahahhahahahhahaa i say no more

LittleMinx
03-03-2007, 06:27 PM
hahahahahhahahahhahaa i say no more

:cheese:

dan the acid man
03-03-2007, 06:47 PM
lucky twats, but having said that, when ever a team wins the league they usually pull a few games out like man utd did today.

basslinejunkie
03-03-2007, 08:48 PM
sickening.

LittleMinx
03-03-2007, 09:05 PM
sickening.

:laughing:

Insomnia
03-03-2007, 10:16 PM
sickening.

If i were a Liverpool fan i'd be going mad i think! :ohdear:

LittleMinx
03-03-2007, 11:28 PM
Cant believe Scholes nearly lost his head not like him :whoops:

Fair play to John O'Shea tho, nice goal :cool:

Thought Fergi was gonna pop one out on the pitch :laughing:

Ashley
04-03-2007, 12:39 AM
Didnt know this was on till the last minutes, did see the goal though :grr:

Traxx
04-03-2007, 12:01 PM
Lucky twats. Played for the draw in the 2nd half, gang of shithouses. All your "big players" ducked it. ****in scumbags.

conflict
04-03-2007, 12:37 PM
nah liverpool bottled it

had man u away win written all over it

Esox Lucius
04-03-2007, 12:42 PM
liverpool were never in it, they might have out played united but they couldnt score for shit, benitez is wank.

nick_anarchy
04-03-2007, 12:48 PM
ha and iv been gettin abusive texts off kopites haha oooo how i love it !

Its the best way to win at Anfield last min / injury time goal makes it soooo much better knowing how sick the kopites felt

Shame scholes will now get a 3 game ban stupid !! But he should of conected with the spanish prick and made sure .

Esox Lucius
04-03-2007, 01:00 PM
haha my mate this morning put fridge magnets on me other mates car, saying man u 1 shite 0. champions :laughing: and stuck a pic of fergie on the window inside the car, said people have been walking past shaking their head :laughing::laughing:

LittleMinx
04-03-2007, 02:34 PM
haha my mate this morning put fridge magnets on me other mates car, saying man u 1 shite 0. champions :laughing: and stuck a pic of fergie on the window inside the car, said people have been walking past shaking their head :laughing::laughing:

Ive just been round me cousins wynding him right up, :laughing: Loves it i does :cheese: :laughing:

DJ RE:HAB
05-03-2007, 12:57 PM
Funny to see even fergie admit that Utd were lucky to win and we were very unlucky not to win... I mean usually that gereatric scottish wrigley chewing whisky drinking horse race fixing old fart aint got a good word to say about liverpool.

So just goes to show that we ripped you to shreds... again...

Must admit we do need a quality striker tho, mind you with the money we should have in summer shouldnt be a problem... Get crouch out like.

You were turd throughout 2nd half u were defo playing for a draw which was even more hysterical to see bearing in mind youll probs be crowned champs. Prem Champs playing for a draw... lol.. Wot does that tell you

Even more guttin tho was having that 2nd division irish sausage jockey scoring against us... Faggot...

Dissapointed overall, but you know, fergie knows and ya own players no that we outplayed so that will do me until next season or hopefully a champs league game if we both win...

oh and Esox... Fair enuff slaggin liverpool off mate, but i have heard you banging on about your amazing result at the weekend... Id worry about your own team mate and your w.ank manager before you start slating ours...

Esox Lucius
05-03-2007, 01:05 PM
6th in the league, only 10 points behind your lot, the so called title contenders every season, zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.

Numeric
05-03-2007, 01:44 PM

yeah United were awful and were out-played for most of the game but Liverpool were simply not good enough to win it...

Numeric
05-03-2007, 01:45 PM

is right...

prozac
05-03-2007, 02:12 PM
just shows the gulf in quality between united&chelsea and the rest..

i think united are at the top because chelsea have shot themselves in the foot this year...changing a winning formula and all

but liverpool are still some distance off being genuine contenders..too many average players. fair enough having a big squad, but theyre mostly crap
arsenal are closer i think, i can see them next year doing well

the rest of the teams?
no chance.ever.

basslinejunkie
05-03-2007, 03:45 PM
i must admit i had a bit more respect for ferguson after the game in his interview,i was expecting the usual 'we deserved it' bollox.but he held his hands up and said we were better.

Numeric
05-03-2007, 07:17 PM
what else could he say man, we were battered, i couldn't believe we held out...

Esox Lucius
05-03-2007, 08:15 PM
united have god on their side.

nick_anarchy
06-03-2007, 09:02 AM
[quote]So just goes to show that we ripped you to shreds... again...
haha what a load of shit that comment is .. every time u say u ripped us apart yet yu dont ! look at thr OT game u were shit simple as that we ran the game piss easy ... its only the past 3 games where u can say u played better but no ware near "ripped us apart" haha

so over 1 game with liverpool u can honestly say we aint been outstanding all season ?? bar a handfull of games !!! sad sour kopite !

You were turd throughout 2nd half u were defo playing for a draw which was even more hysterical to see bearing in mind youll probs be crowned champs. Prem Champs playing for a draw... lol.. Wot does that tell you

? what does that tell you then ? please do say .. to me its knowing how liverpool play sit back and play on the attack we new you wernt good enuff to get a goal so we did what we did , we new a draw was a good result ( for both teams !!! ) get strikers who scare our defenders then !!

basslinejunkie
06-03-2007, 09:17 AM
we have,bellamy ripped vidic to shreds.

nick_anarchy
06-03-2007, 09:20 AM
we have,bellamy ripped vidic to shreds.

well it didnt half pay off then didnt it ;) ...what did he do .. run past him then forget what to do ... i think so

nick_anarchy
06-03-2007, 09:23 AM
end of the day we took the chance we had we punished you for missing such a sitter from crouch and for havin no clue when you got close to our goal at least we didnt play as bad as VS reading !! but we were no way near good enuff for our standard ! name of the game is to put the ball in the back of the net and hey u didnt shame ;)... 19th points off us now ??

278d7e64a374de26f==